+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You have to upload an emaol you received
Yes, applied on April 18th, 2020 and received permits on May 21, 2020
Thank you for replying !
I applied April 1st 2020, still in process.. my work permit will expire in 2 weeks so i will have no medical coverage :(

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
At least, MSP give you a temporary coverage until end of July. I'm on same boat. I applied at 4th March and still in process
I hope they will extend it... This is so unfair that if your permit is expired you don't get medical coverage until you get a new permit or PR

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
I hope they will extend it... This is so unfair that if your permit is expired you don't get medical coverage until you get a new permit or PR
Before COVID-19, they have a rules for implied status. so you can request continious coverage. I found this article (https://students.ubc.ca/health/health-insurance/health-insurance-details-international/medical-services-plan-msp-international/extend-bc-medical-services-plan-msp#how-having-implied-status-impacts-your-coverage) and ask HIBC by phone. Agent said they provice temporary coverage because of COVID-19 now.

Reactions: eithan203

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Before COVID-19, they have a rules for implied status. so you can request continious coverage. I found this article (https://students.ubc.ca/health/health-insurance/health-insurance-details-international/medical-services-plan-msp-international/extend-bc-medical-services-plan-msp#how-having-implied-status-impacts-your-coverage) and ask HIBC by phone. Agent said they provice temporary coverage because of COVID-19 now.
I did mention that to the agent but they said if by July 31st will not extend it so there is nothing to do..
I'll try to call them that day to see if something changes but i do follow on their website : https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/health-drug-coverage/msp/bc-residents/msp-covid-19-response

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you try to send them a webfrom ?
They now removed the biometrics from inland applicants so i'm thinking maybe to ask them about my permit..

Reactions: huhushow

Snowflakes17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
I got an email from CIC requesting for the Police Clearance from RCMP and update Background Declaration form
AOR April 15
Hi!
Did you apply (PNP) inland? Does CIC normally requests for a PC Certificate or is it because we couldn't give our Biometrics as of this time? Also, what do you have to update from your Background Declaration Form?
Thanks.

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Hi!
Did you apply (PNP) inland? Does CIC normally requests for a PC Certificate or is it because we couldn't give our Biometrics as of this time? Also, what do you have to update from your Background Declaration Form?
Thanks.
My biometrics was already submitted prior to submitting my application but dont know why they asked for Criminal record checked based on fingerprints and to update an new background declaration

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi!
Thanks.
Biometrics and RCMP fingerprint are different. so usually they ask them both.

Reactions: Snowflakes17