+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi Guys, I'm not very experienced so I ask who is more experienced than me:
Today I called about my PNP BC Paper based inland application and the agent said me that:

Eligibility Passed
Medical Passed
Criminal Passed
Security not started Yet.
the agent said that now are sending a note to local office in Sidney for ask if he need more documents or not.
I'm bit confused about what does it mean ...

My timeline is:
AR April 2019
AOR May 2019

Has anyone had similar answers?
It means that they might ask for more documents like RCMP or who knows. that is a random answer from the agent.

naneja

Nov 5, 2018
Hi Guys, I'm not very experienced so I ask who is more experienced than me:
Today I called about my PNP BC Paper based inland application and the agent said me that:

Eligibility Passed
Medical Passed
Criminal Passed
Security not started Yet.
the agent said that now are sending a note to local office in Sidney for ask if he need more documents or not.
I'm bit confused about what does it mean ...

My timeline is:
AR April 2019
AOR May 2019

Has anyone had similar answers?
yes same

naneja

Nov 5, 2018
And after the answer that you received something happened??
yes i got a email from sydney 2 days ego dat ur file in process nd eligibility has been passed and officer pending review nd u will b contacted in due course,what abt u

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
yes i got a email from sydney 2 days ego dat ur file in process nd eligibility has been passed and officer pending review nd u will b contacted in due course,what abt u
i just called today and the agent said me that he is sending note to local office.As I know only security check is left and see what will happen after that IRCC agent sent a note....maybe nothing change, maybe yes....Hope!!

naneja

Nov 5, 2018
i just called today and the agent said me that he is sending note to local office.As I know only security check is left and see what will happen after that IRCC agent sent a note....maybe nothing change, maybe yes....Hope!!
nthn change after'probaly u ll get email frm ircc after 3 weeks.let me knw when u get email

bernardy

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
AOR - July 5th
PAL - Dec 13th
MR - waiting

Today I called IRCC and asked an agent about my application. They replied:
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security and Medical - not started

I think they might have changed their procedure that security goes before medical, in case medical result expires.

Snowflakes17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Wow! Congratulations! May we know when did you receive your PPR, as well as when and where did you went for Biometrics? I am under SINP-ISW Inland and has almost the same timeline as yours too and been waiting patiently as well. Will appreciate your reply Ma'am / Sir!

myvivi688

Apr 10, 2018
Hello everyone, 10 months passed since AOR and Medical was done Sep 2019, my application is still at CIO according to CIC agent,
I just want to know whether all the applications would be transferred to the local Office for the outland applicants? Is there any chance CIO make final decision directly? Thanks.

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Hello everyone, 10 months passed since AOR and Medical was done Sep 2019, my application is still at CIO according to CIC agent,
I just want to know whether all the applications would be transferred to the local Office for the outland applicants? Is there any chance CIO make final decision directly? Thanks.
yes for outland as well your file will move to your country local visa office ie for north indian its delhi