+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

a.y.c

Jun 12, 2019
Hey Bud, I have almost same timeline. I got ADR on JAN 24th, 2020 and I submitted on Feb 7, 2020. Its almost 2 weeks but shows the requested documents have been uploaded, we will let you know once we start reviewing them. Any idea?
no idea ..i have notice that the percentage increase every weeek ...still waiting

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
no idea ..i have notice that the percentage increase every weeek ...still waiting
do not worry it wont change, in my case I submitted the RCMP last November and I still have : "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

the only way is calling them in 2 weeks to confirm that everthing is ok with the ADR.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
On 17frb they extended my medical. Before it was 11th Jan medical passed, where my spouse medical was requested on 19th Dec. Both of us did upfront though. PAL got on 10th Dec. I guess security check left. I have representative and not able to get all the updates, only major one. It's July 11th AOR here.

Shraddha11

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
On 17frb they extended my medical. Before it was 11th Jan medical passed, where my spouse medical was requested on 19th Dec. Both of us did upfront though. PAL got on 10th Dec. I guess security check left. I have representative and not able to get all the updates, only major one. It's July 11th AOR here.
Hi, my medical also changed from passed to you do not need medical, my medical is expiring in first week of march. Can it be they have extended my medical as well. My AOR is 0f June 21

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hi, my medical also changed from passed to you do not need medical, my medical is expiring in first week of march. Can it be they have extended my medical as well. My AOR is 0f June 21
I think they will extend your medical. What's your update? Did you call cic to check status? Did u pass ir security check?

Shraddha11

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I think they will extend your medical. What's your update? Did you call cic to check status? Did u pass ir security check?
I had called around a month back and then security was not done. dont know what stage i am. That time agent told me they will extend medical. on 19th feb my applicaion got updated with medical passed to you do not need. No idea how long they will take. Eagerly waiting

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
I had called around a month back and then security was not done. dont know what stage i am. That time agent told me they will extend medical. on 19th feb my applicaion got updated with medical passed to you do not need. No idea how long they will take. Eagerly waiting
Lots of June and July are waiting for MR. I think cic has changed the way Of process. Calculation is not matching with current trend. Hopefully we all get ppr soon.

jef_taruc

Jan 30, 2020
AINP - Paper based - Inland
AR - June 26, 2019
AOR - July 28, 2019
PAL - Dec 18, 2019
ADR (Police Certificate) - Dec 19, 2019
ADR uploaded - Jan 3, 2020
MR - still waiting...

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello Guys...I have a question with regards to my ielts. As a provincial nonimee of Manitoba province, can I submit my PR application with ielts result older than 2yrs? Thank you!

jason7449

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hello Guys...I have a question with regards to my ielts. As a provincial nonimee of Manitoba province, can I submit my PR application with ielts result older than 2yrs? Thank you!
I don't think so, you need your IELTS result in 2 years when it's sent to IRCC.
Hi everyone, please correct me if I am wrong.:)

a.y.c

Jun 12, 2019
do not worry it wont change, in my case I submitted the RCMP last November and I still have : "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

the only way is calling them in 2 weeks to confirm that everthing is ok with the ADR.
i saw today in morning its showing reviewing ADR