+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
Hello Everyone
I am inland applicant my application status was in process before now it’s shows application received could you please help me the reason for this ? Some people saying they could ask for additional papers or interview
Thanks

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Hello Everyone
I am inland applicant my application status was in process before now it’s shows application received could you please help me the reason for this ? Some people saying they could ask for additional papers or interview
Thanks
No they changed your status from INPROCESS to application received as they moved your file from Sydney office to your local visa office might be in OTTAWA or CALGARY and the status will change once the local office start working on it

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
No they changed your status from INPROCESS to application received as they moved your file from Sydney office to your local visa office might be in OTTAWA or CALGARY and the status will change once the local office start working on it
Is there any reason for changed the visa office or this is a normal process ? But in Gc key account the status is still same application in process and eligibility and background check in process

r.raja

Feb 11, 2020
Is there any reason for changed the visa office or this is a normal process ? But in Gc key account the status is still same application in process and eligibility and background check in process
There is no specific reason but it depend on work load of the CIC.

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
No specific reason its normal sometimes before medicals and sometimes after medicals

Reactions: Bains86

a.y.c

Jun 12, 2019
inland PNP paper based-update
AR-sept20-2019
Aor-Dec02-2019
ADR-JAN092020
ADrsubmitted-JaN13
PAL-25 feb

does anyone know why i got pal before medical ..coz my friend got pal after medical last year and then ppr.

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi Guys, I'm not very experienced so I ask who is more experienced than me:
Today I called about my PNP BC Paper based inland application and the agent said me that:

Eligibility Passed
Medical Passed
Criminal Passed
Security not started Yet.
the agent said that now are sending a note to local office in Sidney for ask if he need more documents or not.
I'm bit confused about what does it mean ...

My timeline is:
AR April 2019
AOR May 2019

Has anyone had similar answers?