+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hello,

Today, ircc requested my outland dependents to take a medical test although they have unexpired medical test results. Do you think they need to take one more test, or I need to inform them that they have unexpired one? Anyone had same experience with this?

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
Hello,

Today, ircc requested my outland dependents to take a medical test although they have unexpired medical test results. Do you think they need to take one more test, or I need to inform them that they have unexpired one? Anyone had same experience with this?
Yes, you can inform IRCC that their medical reports are still valid. It will be good if you have GCMS notes to support this claim. Scan the relevamt pages of the GCMS and attach to webform to support your claim. As you know, IRCC officers are also human beings, they can make some mistakes.

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Yes, you can inform IRCC that their medical reports are still valid. It will be good if you have GCMS notes to support this claim. Scan the relevamt pages of the GCMS and attach to webform to support your claim. As you know, IRCC officers are also human beings, they can make some mistakes.

Thank you for your input. Hope this would work...

Reactions: manku_patel

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hello,

Hi last May we received our Medical request. My children medical are still valid till september, their medical was taken last september for their student visa, so we upload it, june 3 medical passed, after a week they requested medical again for our children, so we thought maybe its not valid because its nearly expiring. what I am trying to say is, better do all new, so not to waste other time, because for us, we need to do reschedule the medical and we just passed the medical last july 5, which is another start of waiting. My friend who is with the same timeline with us june 3 medical passed, got the approval of PR last june 30. we assumed that if we just did the all new medical maybe we got our result also. Just saying based on our experince.

Reactions: emily24

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi last May we received our Medical request. My children medical are still valid till september, their medical was taken last september for their student visa, so we upload it, june 3 medical passed, after a week they requested medical again for our children, so we thought maybe its not valid because its nearly expiring. what I am trying to say is, better do all new, so not to waste other time, because for us, we need to do reschedule the medical and we just passed the medical last july 5, which is another start of waiting. My friend who is with the same timeline with us june 3 medical passed, got the approval of PR last june 30. we assumed that if we just did the all new medical maybe we got our result also. Just saying based on our experince.

Oh, thank you for sharing.

I was thinking a lot why they are asking re-medical for outland dependents before their previous medical results expire. And I started assuming they might want to check if outland dependents get vaccinated.

My husband says panel physicians in our home country have had to check examiner's vaccinations status requested by canada ircc since this June.

My husband hasn't done his vaccinations due to its shortage, and I am worried the unvaccinated situation causes negative results on our process.

Reactions: Kanwal Saleem

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Oh, thank you for sharing.

I was thinking a lot why they are asking re-medical for outland dependents before their previous medical results expire. And I started assuming they might want to check if outland dependents get vaccinated.

My husband says panel physicians in our home country have had to check examiner's vaccinations status requested by canada ircc since this June.

My husband hasn't done his vaccinations due to its shortage, and I am worried the unvaccinated situation causes negative results on our process.
Oh we have the same timeline

Reactions: emily24

sandy12345

Jul 7, 2021
OINP - Paper based application (Master's Graduate)

AR : August, 2019
AOR : August 23, 2019
ADR : Feb 26, 2020
PAL : Feb 27, 2020.
MR: November 26, 2020
MP : December 03, 2020
CRIMINALITY : PASSED
INFO SHARING : Completed
Security : Not started
Medical : Passed
Eligibility : Passed

Everything is passed except "Security" which is not started yet. Is there anyone can help me to know why my security hasn't been started or what should I do to get it started.

Reactions: Lxman

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Fill new IMM5669 for each family member(18 years and above) and remember to answer Question 6d correctly and put this comment in the box(I was refused Australia visa before). Then write your application number boldly on top of each form. Scan all the forms as a single file. Go to web form and write a short letter(For example: Dear Officer, I had informed your office via web form in 2020 that I made a mistake in my IMM5669 form. I am just curious and that is wjy I have decided to send updated and new IMM5669 form to you via web form. I will be gad if the previously submitted IMM5669 forms are discarded. Thank you.). Attach the scanned file to your webform and send. Do it as early as today or on Monday. It happened to me and only God saved me from misrepresentation.....
I like you for this detailed explanation. Thanks for taking the time

Lxman

Oct 11, 2020
OINP - Paper based application (Master's Graduate)

AR : August, 2019
AOR : August 23, 2019
ADR : Feb 26, 2020
PAL : Feb 27, 2020.
MR: November 26, 2020
MP : December 03, 2020
CRIMINALITY : PASSED
INFO SHARING : Completed
Security : Not started
Medical : Passed
Eligibility : Passed

Everything is passed except "Security" which is not started yet. Is there anyone can help me to know why my security hasn't been started or what should I do to get it started.
SINP paper based application
My application time frame is similar to your application. IRCC told me that everything is done but security is not started yet. Hope for the best.

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
AOR July 2019( SINP) Still waiting for DM
My close work permit is going to expire next month.
can I apply open work permit???

Evgeni

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Richmond
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019
See conditions for BOWP. I got BOWP last year and I'm going to apply for another one next week.

I would like to note that you started thinking on a new WP quite late. Processing time last year was 3-6 months, so you're going to live on implied status. You should have applied for BOWP 4 months before current WP's expiration date.

VPG

Star Member
May 18, 2021
See conditions for BOWP. I got BOWP last year and I'm going to apply for another one next week.

I would like to note that you started thinking on a new WP quite late. Processing time last year was 3-6 months, so you're going to live on implied status. You should have applied for BOWP 4 months before current WP's expiration date.
What's your timeline?

Evgeni

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Richmond
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019
BCPNP, inland, 3 dependents
AR - May 2018
AOR - July 2018
PAL - May 2019
MR for principal applicant - May 2019
AD for a dependent - May 2019
MR for dependents - May 2020
Sent to CBSA for comprehensive security screening - September 2020 - still going
Applied for BOWP - September 2020
Received BOWP - December 2020, valid for 1 year

Reactions: VPG