+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
Should I send one form for all family. Or individual one form per person???
Fill new IMM5669 for each family member(18 years and above) and remember to answer Question 6d correctly and put this comment in the box(I was refused Australia visa before). Then write your application number boldly on top of each form. Scan all the forms as a single file. Go to web form and write a short letter(For example: Dear Officer, I had informed your office via web form in 2020 that I made a mistake in my IMM5669 form. I am just curious and that is wjy I have decided to send updated and new IMM5669 form to you via web form. I will be gad if the previously submitted IMM5669 forms are discarded. Thank you.). Attach the scanned file to your webform and send. Do it as early as today or on Monday. It happened to me and only God saved me from misrepresentation.....

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
I want to advise you to check the IMM5669 very well, especially Question 6d. If you have been refused ANY VISA before, click YES. Many people wrongly answer this question because they dont read the question completely. If you miss the answer, it is counted by IRCC as misrepresentation and the punishment is terrible. Some visa officers ask for IMM5669 ADR because of this mistake and they assumed that it was a mistake, so they give you a second chance. This is from my experience.

Thank you for your heads up!

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Yes this happened with me first I thought form is asking about only canada visa refusal so I said no . But later on I realized I was asked about any visa refusal from any country and I was refused from Australia in past . So I raised a web form and told them about my refusal but forgot to send them new declaration form. I am hoping they will ask me to submit this form again.
AOR. July 2019
Medical passed 25 nov 2020
Waiting for DM
Thank you for sharing your experience!

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Fill new IMM5669 for each family member(18 years and above) and remember to answer Question 6d correctly and put this comment in the box(I was refused Australia visa before). Then write your application number boldly on top of each form. Scan all the forms as a single file. Go to web form and write a short letter(For example: Dear Officer, I had informed your office via web form in 2020 that I made a mistake in my IMM5669 form. I am just curious and that is wjy I have decided to send updated and new IMM5669 form to you via web form. I will be gad if the previously submitted IMM5669 forms are discarded. Thank you.). Attach the scanned file to your webform and send. Do it as early as today or on Monday. It happened to me and only God saved me from misrepresentation.....
Thank you for reminding me . I just uploaded new forms via web form.

Reactions: manku_patel

billy0611

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just got the Confirmation Portal Email.
I'm gonna cry!
Finally, get eCOPR today, 27 months journey is over. Here's my full-time line:
AR: April 2019
AOR: May 2019
Upfront Medical for the work permit, expired in March 2020
1st ADR: Schedule A and PCC, Nov 2019
PAL: Feb 2020
Re-medical and pass: Oct 2020
2nd ADR: Schedule A, Jun 30, 2021
DM: July 15, 2021
eCOPR: July 21, 2021

We applied outland, but all the family came to Canada in 2019. I saw someone in the forum mentioned that we need to inform IRCC that all the applicants are inland. So I sent my work permit, my wife's work permit and my kid's visitor record to IRCC by web form in February this year. The agent has transferred the documents to the office, and I do receive one email from the Centralized Intake Office in March, it said my application is awaiting the review of an officer. However, nothing happened after that.
Our work permits and visitor record expired in May, so I applied to extend. And I send new ones to IRCC again on June 9th. Surprisingly I get an ADR for schedule A on June 30th. I uploaded it on the same day and we get DM after 15 days.

I don't know whether this helps, but this is the only thing I did during the application. I wish everyone will get their desired results soon.

PrPnp

Jul 24, 2021
Hi I applied paper based Pr under BcPnp, this February 2021, still no email received. Can anyone tell me how long it will take. Thank you