+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

zehuawang1994

Jan 31, 2021
Hi Guys, contact IRCC and being told my criminal check and security check both passed, and only my wife's criminal check in processing. It seems they have speed up the processing.

Reactions: H.R.A

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
What ADR have you been requested for? And have you already received the PAL?
One of the requests is for Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669), and the other one is for Additional Family Info IMM5406.

As for PAL, I have received it already in Dec 2019.

Hope this helps.

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
Thank you!
One of the requests is for Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669), and the other one is for Additional Family Info IMM5406.

As for PAL, I have received it already in Dec 2019.

Hope this helps.
I want to advise you to check the IMM5669 very well, especially Question 6d. If you have been refused ANY VISA before, click YES. Many people wrongly answer this question because they dont read the question completely. If you miss the answer, it is counted by IRCC as misrepresentation and the punishment is terrible. Some visa officers ask for IMM5669 ADR because of this mistake and they assumed that it was a mistake, so they give you a second chance. This is from my experience.

Reactions: emily24

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
I want to advise you to check the IMM5669 very well, especially Question 6d. If you have been refused ANY VISA before, click YES. Many people wrongly answer this question because they dont read the question completely. If you miss the answer, it is counted by IRCC as misrepresentation and the punishment is terrible. Some visa officers ask for IMM5669 ADR because of this mistake and they assumed that it was a mistake, so they give you a second chance. This is from my experience.
Yes this happened with me first I thought form is asking about only canada visa refusal so I said no . But later on I realized I was asked about any visa refusal from any country and I was refused from Australia in past . So I raised a web form and told them about my refusal but forgot to send them new declaration form. I am hoping they will ask me to submit this form again.
AOR. July 2019
Medical passed 25 nov 2020
Waiting for DM

Reactions: emily24

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
Yes this happened with me first I thought form is asking about only canada visa refusal so I said no . But later on I realized I was asked about any visa refusal from any country and I was refused from Australia in past . So I raised a web form and told them about my refusal but forgot to send them new declaration form. I am hoping they will ask me to submit this form again.
AOR. July 2019
Medical passed 25 nov 2020
Waiting for DM
Quickly fill a new IMM5669 form and send it to them and remind them that you sent an email in that regard to them before. On top of the new IMM5669 form, write your PR application number(Very bold). It is better to play safe.

Reactions: Aman86sinp

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Quickly fill a new IMM5669 form and send it to them and remind them that you sent an email in that regard to them before. On top of the new IMM5669 form, write your PR application number(Very bold). It is better to play safe.
Should I send one form for all family. Or individual one form per person???