+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Jun 24, 2021
Please guys what’s ECAS and GU?
Same situation

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 24, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 31, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Reactions: Niki Ishan Patel

Niki Ishan Patel

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Same situation

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 24, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 24, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 31, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Same situation

maturk

Jun 18, 2021
can you guide, what is the next step after electronic file? whether it is normal for all?
Thanks in advance...
I guess security. This takes long time and you need to be patient. My application has been in process for over 26 months and my family are all inland. Security started in Sept. 2020 and it is still under process. My son turned 18 after the security started and his criminality and security have not been started, yet! So, I have no other choice but waiting.

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
I guess security. This takes long time and you need to be patient. My application has been in process for over 26 months and my family are all inland. Security started in Sept. 2020 and it is still under process. My son turned 18 after the security started and his criminality and security have not been started, yet! So, I have no other choice but waiting.
Thank you.