+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

maturk

Jun 18, 2021
Does anyone of you guys has a representative/attorney? would that be helpful? Can attorneys or lawyers put pressure or make any difference with the application process at this stage?

Reactions: manku_patel

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Now why does the medical exam again shows "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." I got the second medical request on 22 May 2021. The clinic told me that the results were uploaded on 15 June, 2021. From 22 June, 2021, it shows that " We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details. " in the GCKEY system?

Review of medical results

We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details

Again Changed into

Review of medical results

We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.

Ronnie2211

Jun 24, 2021
Received eCOPR today

Paper base file: 2 Oct 2019
AOR: 7 Jan 2020
Medical: 7 Dec 2020
Spouse documents resubmit: 22 May 2021
Medical review : 25 May 2021
1st email : 18 June 2021
PR postal credentials: 22 June 2021(upload photo and address)
eCOPR: 24 June 2021 (for me and my spouse) - LVO Etobicoke

Good luck guys......

Anyone know how long it will take for PR card?

Jun 24, 2021
Applied for Paper Application in February 2019, added spouse in October 2019..
Documents requested in January 2020
No Updates after that
According to GCMC Notes,
Eligibility- Not Started
Security- Not Started
Criminality- In Process
Medical- Passed- Expired

Reactions: manku_patel

maturk

Jun 18, 2021
Hi guys,
we all have the same problem. It seems IRCC is busy with new programs and they are not processing our cases. That's is why I wrote to the prime minister. you may wish to do so:
here is the link:
https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact
maybe they pay attention if several complaints go to them.
I think EVERYONE can submit complaint to IRCC about the processing time through this link.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx?_ga=1.159223353.2062273042.1411484201

An IRCC agent sent it to me when I complained about the processing time and said if many submit complaints they will definitely look into it.

Yogi_Ninama

Jun 7, 2020
Hi All,
Just received my PNP nomination from Alberta. Can anyone please share the timeline (possible steps with timeframe ) now onwards.

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
I will send.Let's do it guys.
I'm not 100%satisfied with their response. Many applicant already complained through MP or higher level but still the same processing. I think better would be let them do their work but if anyone case is more than 21 months than yes u can complained but believe me even u complained about processing it will not gonna work and your case will might effect when they see complaint against them about processing. Due to covid they are working with less people so be patience if u are under 21months. Everyone is different so some get fast and some wait and wait...

Reactions: Yung123

Elnara5995

Jan 3, 2019
I'm not 100%satisfied with their response. Many applicant already complained through MP or higher level but still the same processing. I think better would be let them do their work but if anyone case is more than 21 months than yes u can complained but believe me even u complained about processing it will not gonna work and your case will might effect when they see complaint against them about processing. Due to covid they are working with less people so be patience if u are under 21months. Everyone is different so some get fast and some wait and wait...
I have been waiting for 23 months.After several days it will turn to 24. We have to remind about ourselves.

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
I don't agree with this approach.
This forum shows us that many applicants from 2020 have got their corps, so, they someway prioritized them to us and processed their files within 10-11 months, not fair enough. We all paid for the service and we didn't get it on time so, it's our legal right to complain and raise the questions.

Last edited: