+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Elnara5995

Jan 3, 2019
I don't agree with this approach.
This forum shows us that many applicants fro 2020 have got their corps, so, they someway prioritized them to us and processed their files within 10-11 months, not fair enough. We all paid for the service and we didn't get it on time so, it's our legay right to complain and raise the questions.
Exactly.I have paid for aplication,pr,visa in 2019. And when I applied for paper based pnp official page showed processing time 15-18 months,now it shows 21 months.I have been waiting for 23 months.It is unfair and not professional.

zehuawang1994

Jan 31, 2021
Hi Guys, called IRCC and being told that all passed except for the Criminal check still in process. Is this normal? I think the Criminal checks should be very quick and finish before security check since we all have submitted the police certificate. By the way, I am inland with one spouse also inland, aor 2019-07-11.

karan789

Feb 11, 2021
Please mention if you are outland or inland or with or with dependent because processing time is different for each category

maturk

Jun 18, 2021
I'm not 100%satisfied with their response. Many applicant already complained through MP or higher level but still the same processing. I think better would be let them do their work but if anyone case is more than 21 months than yes u can complained but believe me even u complained about processing it will not gonna work and your case will might effect when they see complaint against them about processing. Due to covid they are working with less people so be patience if u are under 21months. Everyone is different so some get fast and some wait and wait...
Well the more people complain, the more pressure on the IRCC to finish the overdue applications. If it was only one or even 10, it won't make difference. Many people have to submit complaints to be considered. I submitted two complaints so far.

Reactions: Elnara5995

March2o19

Oct 22, 2020
Finally, Got my DM and portal email

Ar- March 2019
AoR- May 2019
MR- Sept 19
MP-Sept 19
Long Silence

DM and Portal email- 25June 2021

I have watched this forum from the beginning but barely commented here. My purpose of commenting today is to appreciate the patience of all those applicants who have applied long ago but haven't got their PR done yet and still waiting. You all are few inches far from the finish line. Have the hope. All my coworkers and friends applied 3-4 months after me but got it done last year. But I never lost the hope and believed in my fate.

You all are going to get it soon.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022

Ar- March 2019
AoR- May 2019
MR- Sept 19
MP-Sept 19
Long Silence

I have watched this forum from the beginning but barely commented here. My purpose of commenting today is to appreciate the patience of all those applicants who have applied long ago but haven't got their PR done yet and still waiting. You all are few inches far from the finish line. Have the hope. All my coworkers and friends applied 3-4 months after me but got it done last year. But I never lost the hope and believed in my fate.

Congratulations

karan789

Feb 11, 2021

Ar- March 2019
AoR- May 2019
MR- Sept 19
MP-Sept 19
Long Silence

Stay Strong guys …..”one who masters patience masters everything”

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020

Ar- March 2019
AoR- May 2019
MR- Sept 19
MP-Sept 19
Long Silence

Congrats! You deserve it. Can I ask if you have overseas dependents in your application?