+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
Applicants who are outside Canada (mainly FSW-outland, PNP OUTLAND) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.

That's need correction, specially PNP OUTLAND not having any update, like MR,PPR etc...
But as they told they are still processing and finalizing unlike us PNP Inland with outside dependent they hold it..

Reactions: manku_patel

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hey everyone,
I have a very big confusion on my PR process.
I applied for Express Entry and got an invite. I also simultaneously applied for PNP for Newfoundland and LAbrador under International Graduate Program. In the letter of nomination, I am asked to compile the documents and send them to Novia Scotia (paper-based).
My confusion here is, what about my Express Entry application? Do I decline the invite?
How do I combine both?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys, I got specific respond from IRCC Cancouver office regarding outland dependent:

Hello,

Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity resulting in further delays for applications with overseas dependents. An accompanying dependent can be changed to non-accompanying if the principle applicant wishes to have the application finalized at an earlier date in which the dependent will not receive permanent resident status from the application. A sponsorship application for the dependent can be submitted with new applicable fees to IRCC at a later date for permanent resident determination. While this is optional, if you decide to change the dependent status please notify us.

Kind regards,

Vancouver IRCC

Reactions: emily24

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Hey guys, I got specific respond from IRCC Cancouver office regarding outland dependent:

Hello,

Due to COVID-19, our offices are currently operating at a reduced capacity resulting in further delays for applications with overseas dependents. An accompanying dependent can be changed to non-accompanying if the principle applicant wishes to have the application finalized at an earlier date in which the dependent will not receive permanent resident status from the application. A sponsorship application for the dependent can be submitted with new applicable fees to IRCC at a later date for permanent resident determination. While this is optional, if you decide to change the dependent status please notify us.

Kind regards,

Vancouver IRCC
It doesn't make any sense at all. Why can't they just think simpler? After all, our application is legal, if they need more fee, that's fine but don't try to waste our time anymore

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
It doesn't make any sense at all. Why can't they just think simpler? After all, our application is legal, if they need more fee, that's fine but don't try to waste our time anymore
Exactly....And by receiving this kind of reply I'm not sure if they are still processing application (just slow?) with outland dependent or simply stopped it....They didn't tell me directly. what do you guys think?

jacktran

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Exactly....And by receiving this kind of reply I'm not sure if they are still processing application (just slow?) with outland dependent or simply stopped it....They didn't tell me directly. what do you guys think?
I think we should ask the immigration minister and see what he will respond minister@cic.gc.ca
Can you give me the email of IRCC Vancouver?

emily24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020

Hello,

Kind regards,

Vancouver IRCC

This is so ridiculous.. I don't understand what they are considering..