+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone,
Got my COPR today
AR - Sept 16 2019
AOR - Nov 6 2019
MR - Nov 30 2020
Medical done 30 Dec 2020 and Doctor uploaded 8 Jan 2020
MP - Jan 9 2021 (This was a suprise)
COPR - Jan 26 2021

No passport or interview request.
Inland application with a spouse. MPNP

All the best to all who are waiting.
Have you ever received PAL?

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I got my PR on January 6, as you can see was 250 invitations based on score 813.

January 6, 2021Provincial Nominee Program250813

Do not say BS, just think for a second and you will see a column named "Provincial Nominee Program". There is an expression that says, "Before open your mouth turn your brain on".
You both are right at your ends. @MauroInCanada you are about PNP but under EE Category. It's different from PNP Paper based.

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
Applicants who are in Canada (mainly CEC/PNP) with their dependents, are being processed and finalized.

Applicants who are outside Canada (mainly FSW-outland, PNP OUTLAND) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.

BUT, Applicants who are in Canada(CEC/PNP/FSW-Inland)with dependents outside Canada are not being processed or being finalized.

from an Applicant:

Regarding your application, as your dependents are overseas, the application will be placed on hold as we are only processing applicants for Permanent residency if all
family members are in Canada. Unfortunately, because of the pandemic, we cannot be sure when travel restrictions will be lifted.

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi everyone,
Got my COPR today
AR - Sept 16 2019
AOR - Nov 6 2019
MR - Nov 30 2020
Medical done 30 Dec 2020 and Doctor uploaded 8 Jan 2020
MP - Jan 9 2021 (This was a suprise)
COPR - Jan 26 2021

No passport or interview request.
Inland application with a spouse. MPNP

All the best to all who are waiting.
No DM for you? Just directly COPR?

tanmaomao

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Applicants who are in Canada (mainly CEC/PNP) with their dependents, are being processed and finalized.

Applicants who are outside Canada (mainly FSW-outland, PNP OUTLAND) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.

BUT, Applicants who are in Canada(CEC/PNP/FSW-Inland)with dependents outside Canada are not being processed or being finalized.

from an Applicant:

Regarding your application, as your dependents are overseas, the application will be placed on hold as we are only processing applicants for Permanent residency if all
family members are in Canada. Unfortunately, because of the pandemic, we cannot be sure when travel restrictions will be lifted.
Hi there, thank you for the information. Quick question, do you know that for "Applicants who are in Canada(CEC/PNP/FSW-Inland)with dependents outside Canada are not being processed or being finalized" scenario, will IRCC issue COPR for the inland applicant first?Or they even put the primary inland applicant on hold as well?

Thanks!

Reactions: emily24

Guri079

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi there, thank you for the information. Quick question, do you know that for "Applicants who are in Canada(CEC/PNP/FSW-Inland)with dependents outside Canada are not being processed or being finalized" scenario, will IRCC issue COPR for the inland applicant first?Or they even put the primary inland applicant on hold as well?

Thanks!
They will put i think primary applicant on hold as well

Thad

Jan 23, 2021
Inland Paper Based - PNP
Passed the medical. What is next?
  1. We received your appn for permanent residence on May 26, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 10, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on December 10, 2020.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on December 30, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Dolby

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
My friend she called today around 2:30 to cic , as her medical status is not updated yet since dec 8, 2020.one thing was clear that they have record for how many times we call in past. Nothing effective told except to wait and be patient. Her file is at 87% and 11 weeks left for completing the process. Aor and ar was 2019 sep

Reactions: daisytu88

AlexisOleksii

Star Member
May 22, 2019
My friend she called today around 2:30 to cic , as her medical status is not updated yet since dec 8, 2020.one thing was clear that they have record for how many times we call in past. Nothing effective told except to wait and be patient. Her file is at 87% and 11 weeks left for completing the process. Aor and ar was 2019 sep
I was waiting 2 months and a halve while medical results update.
Also, my progress is 98% (12 days left), and there are no updates on my application (OINP).

Reactions: bookwarez and Dolby