+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
So after waiting 19 months and at 98%. IRCC are now asking me for the entire application again. Does anyone else in a similar situation. This is absolutely ridiculous. Obviously they have lost the application? They have asked for;

updated 5669 (sent updated form as requested aug 2020)
updated 5406
updated 5662
proof of employment, income (sent updated from as requested aug 2020) Also, my job title (not role) changed in like Oct, 2020 so hope that won't be an issue)
current residence
all new police checks, driving history fromNZ and AUS (haven't lived there for 7 years)

If others have had to do this, please share your process and how long after did you receive CORP.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mamong and emily24

bookwarez

Jan 5, 2021
I was waiting 2 months and a halve while medical results update.
Also, my progress is 98% (12 days left), and there are no updates on my application (OINP).
Mine is more than 3 months waiting for medical pass since Oct 21 (the day doctor submitted the result). Called and sent webforms many times but the answers are the same they are still in process. So frustrating as my progress is at 90%. Is there anyone on the same boat?

Reactions: emily24

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020

Jinendra13

Jul 1, 2020
So after waiting 19 months and at 98%. IRCC are now asking me for the entire application again. Does anyone else in a similar situation. This is absolutely ridiculous. Obviously they have lost the application? They have asked for;

updated 5406
updated 5662
proof of employment, income (sent updated from as requested aug 2020) Also, my job title (not role) changed in like Oct, 2020 so hope that won't be an issue)
current residence
all new police checks, driving history fromNZ and AUS (haven't lived there for 7 years)

If others have had to do this, please share your process and how long after did you receive CORP.
Inland ? Province ?

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Applicants who are in Canada (mainly CEC/PNP) with their dependents, are being processed and finalized.

Applicants who are outside Canada (mainly FSW-outland, PNP OUTLAND) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.

BUT, Applicants who are in Canada(CEC/PNP/FSW-Inland)with dependents outside Canada are not being processed or being finalized.

from an Applicant:

Regarding your application, as your dependents are overseas, the application will be placed on hold as we are only processing applicants for Permanent residency if all
family members are in Canada. Unfortunately, because of the pandemic, we cannot be sure when travel restrictions will be lifted.
Applicants who are outside Canada (mainly FSW-outland, PNP OUTLAND) with their dependents are being processed and finalized.

That's need correction, specially PNP OUTLAND not having any update, like MR,PPR etc...

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Mine is more than 3 months waiting for medical pass since Oct 21 (the day doctor submitted the result). Called and sent webforms many times but the answers are the same they are still in process. So frustrating as my progress is at 90%. Is there anyone on the same boat?
We did an upfront med exam on Oct 30, 2020, IRCC linked the results to our profile and that's it, we didn't receive MP or any other update. Etobicoke VO, AOR Feb 2020.[/QUOTE]

Jason789

Jan 25, 2021
Inland Paper Based - PNP
Passed the medical. What is next?
  1. We received your appn for permanent residence on May 26, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 10, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on December 10, 2020.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on December 30, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Should be DM and COPR.

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON

updated 5406
updated 5662
current residence

So sorry to see something like this is happening to you. It feels horrible for sure.
I think I would give up and instead of sending them all what they’ve requested I would send them “ .i. “ and just go back home.

Dolby

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
We did an upfront med exam on Oct 30, 2020, IRCC linked the results to our profile and that's it, we didn't receive MP or any other update. Etobicoke VO, AOR Feb 2020.
[/QUOTE]
You certainly have to wait , my friend she received MR ON 30 nov they do de same on dec 3 but they have not updated it yet. She called they said agent has received it but has not updated as files are putting up are slow due to covid

htm2012223

Jun 14, 2020
Hi there, thank you for the information. Quick question, do you know that for "Applicants who are in Canada(CEC/PNP/FSW-Inland)with dependents outside Canada are not being processed or being finalized" scenario, will IRCC issue COPR for the inland applicant first?Or they even put the primary inland applicant on hold as well?

Thanks!
They will hold it also because if they give visa to the primary applicant they should also give visa to their dependents because it is linked to their application.

Reactions: manku_patel