+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Sometimes I think people should be patient enough and wait on IRCC for them to make their decision. I know it comes with stress and pressure when waiting on IRCC's decision but if you compare others story to your own, you realize your own case is 10 times better than someone so why cry? Everybody wants to come to Canada but it must go through the normal process and procedure.

I will use this platform to share my little story with everyone. More than 10 years ago and in my home country, I was refused visa 4 times when I wanted to come to Canada and one thing about me which I don't know how to is to give up. I don't know how to give up in life because "Quitters don't win, and winners don't quit".
On my 5th application, luckily I was given 4years visa to come to Canada. So you see, Patience is good and let time take its full course... Canada is good
I have been in Canada for 10 years now and yet without PR and I am still not disturbed although I've seen people who came to meet me in Canada and are now citizens. Am I worried, Yes but you see in life, the path for Mr/Mrs A may not be the same path for Mr/Mrs B etc....

After my degree in one province in western Canada , I relocated to Ontario thinking that there would be jobs for me and thinking it will blossom alongside me getting my PR and that it would be easy for me but it didn't work out as planned. I must say I've gone for job interviews in canada more than everyone.I could go for more than 250+ job interviews due to the competition. I had some but they were not skilled jobs as the immigration policies in the province required so I relocated to the Atlantic region and went to Prince Edwards Island precisely. I had to pay $2500 to a lawyer to help me but it didn't work out as well. Not anybody's fault but it wasn't the right timing.

I got a job in Prince Edwards Island but the employer was from a different province so PEI PNP denied me as they wanted the employer to come from PEI and as part of the requirement so they said no.....Because of that and since I was working for an employer in Atlantic Canada , I applied for PNP in that province also and after the assessment, they also denied me saying the experience was not enough to qualify me. I then relocated back to another province because my PG WORK permit was expiring. Must I blame anybody, No. I believe it's still not my time yet.

Then I reapplied to go to university again, got another study permit and applied also under H&C for permanent residence since all hope was gone and a friend lawyer told me they won't give me the PR through H&C because my reasons are not that strong...

All these while, I sought the help of MLAS in about 5 provinces and some high key persons and members when I found their emails online and still it didn't happen and am I not bothered? I am but I believe in timing.

Finally, I had to leave school again when I got a full time permanent job in western Canada and relocated again which is LMIA exempt and with my study permit I sought the help of an immigration lawyer who helped me filed for the work permit application(since my PGWP has already expired) on my study permit which will expire in the years to come. Moreover, I applied for PNP in one province where I currently work and I received an invitation to apply. I did apply and still waiting but am I troubled? "YES" and "NO" because I've spent lots of money and moving from end to end of the country with no answer and had to work, drive in 9 provinces now out of the 13(which is one of best experiences ever) and "NO" because it was not the right time for me.

So for 10 years without PR here in this great nation should I let it worry me? The answer will be relative and concerning IRCC you should see the number of applications they have to go through to approve for someone so we got to be patient, wait and don't be troubled.

So with this my little story, I just want to encourage you to take heart because the right time will always come....IRCC is doing everything in their power to help so let them have their time to work and in due time, you will surely hear from them. If the answer turns out to be positive or negative, still don't give up or be stressed. Reach out to them again and with time they will make way for you.

Thank you

Amrit02

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
AB PNP paper based-inland (PGWP) , 3 inland dependents

AR-November18,2019
AOR-January 31,2020
PAL-July 12,2020
Upfront medical-October 30,2020
Medical passed-November 27,2020
DM-December 01,2020
COPR-03,2020
Congratulations for you copr! I’m AINP applicant as well, DM Nov 17. May I ask which office issued you the copr?

joekao222

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
AB PNP paper based-inland (PGWP) , 3 inland dependents

AR-November18,2019
AOR-January 31,2020
PAL-July 12,2020
Upfront medical-October 30,2020
Medical passed-November 27,2020
DM-December 01,2020
COPR-03,2020
Congrats man, happy for you. Did you get your COPR in GCKEY or email telling you to apply through the new portal?

Reactions: manku_patel

Gur5904

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I got decision made last Saturday on ecas ... oinp
I live near Kingston.... Anybody knows how long it takes for from dm to copr ?
Bro it depends on office as
Hey everyone just letting everycody know i got my COPR by email today around 3.30pm and they asked me to send photo plus copr copy for PR card .
Can u tell from which office u got letter..

MauroInCanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Friends,
Looks like most of DM that changed to COPR in a fast way are applicants from other provinces than Ontario. Am I right ?

For me 18 days and nothing and I am OINP.