+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Hey bro i never used this ecas but under perment residency it says decision made and then when i clicked that inside its there till medicals results only what is that ??? Should i check any other palce ??
that means you only need to wait for your Copr, everything has been done

@ditya009

Oct 20, 2020
that means you only need to wait for your Copr, everything has been done
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 15, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 3, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 3, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 2, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
IN MY GCKY IT SAYS U HAVE CLEARED MEDICALS ON NOV16 till now no updates is any one with the same info ??
So i dont need to worry coz i doesn’t say eligibility ,background checks ? I have to take in a postive way ? And also if they give a call i got laid off due to covid 19 in may will that be a prblm ?? I applied under masters pnp

Last edited:

lebrongames

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 15, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 3, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 3, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 2, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
IN MY GCKY IT SAYS U HAVE CLEARED MEDICALS ON NOV16 till now no updates is any one with the same info ??
So i dont need to worry coz i doesn’t say eligibility ,background checks ? I have to take in a postive way ? And also if they give a call i got laid off due to covid 19 in may will that be a prblm ?? I applied under masters pnp
you will be fine GC key will only be updated once you get copr, from dm to copr now can take from 1 to 30 days

Last edited:

Scolfeild

Nov 24, 2020
HI EVERYONE , received dm on my ecas account after passing medical . NO.UPdates after that what to do ?
Feel anxious

@ditya009

Oct 20, 2020
HI EVERYONE , received dm on my ecas account after passing medical . NO.UPdates after that what to do ?
Feel anxious
What else did it say in ecas I am also on the same track for me i have passed medicals nov 16 no updates in gckey in ecas it say decision made

Jasv

Dec 3, 2020
I got decision made last Saturday on ecas ... oinp
I live near Kingston.... Anybody knows how long it takes for from dm to copr ?