Oct 23 2017 MD
Mar 6 2018 Invitation to Pre-arrival Services
Waiting for PPR

Current Status BGIP2

lollipop29

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hello, Did any application after October get MR already?[/QUOTE

I know of 08, 16 October AOR, 28 November AOR, 1st, 6th , 28 December AOR who got MR recently. They are in still giving MR to late December AOR.

My AOR is 27 December, but I did upfront medicals and got it passed last week.

They r working but very slow

Reactions: Danfon

lollipop29

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
I know of 08, 16 October AOR, 28 November AOR, 1st, 6th , 28 December AOR who got MR recently. They are still giving MR to late December AOR.

My AOR is 27 December, but I did upfront medicals and got it passed last week.

They r working but very slow

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Good day all,

I would like to share some good news as well as learn about the next step from the experts on this matter.

I finally received a PPR to submit my passport as well as some personal photographs. I now have 30 days to submit the package with all the requirements.
The following is quoted from the letter sent to me by CIC and it is actually confusing me. "Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependant children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date".

Since my medical test was taken on September 2017, is it now expired ? If yes, do i have to retake my medical test ? If yes, how should i inform CIC that i have retaken the medical test since i cannot upload any documents at this stage of application ?

Waiting for your comments please..

Reactions: Grechy7

lollipop29

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Good day all,

I would like to share some good news as well as learn about the next step from the experts on this matter.

I finally received a PPR to submit my passport as well as some personal photographs. I now have 30 days to submit the package with all the requirements.
The following is quoted from the letter sent to me by CIC and it is actually confusing me. "Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependant children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date".

Since my medical test was taken on September 2017, is it now expired ? If yes, do i have to retake my medical test ? If yes, how should i inform CIC that i have retaken the medical test since i cannot upload any documents at this stage of application ?

Waiting for your comments please..
Congratulations on ur PPR. Kindly tell us ur timeline and VO.
With regards to ur question, just go ahead and submit ur passport as requested by cic. They already know ur medicals have expired and yet they sent u ppr and not MR. If they want u to do another medicals, they will inform u. Just go ahead and submit ur passport

Reactions: fahmi.mostafa

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Congratulations on ur PPR. Kindly tell us ur timeline and VO.
With regards to ur question, just go ahead and submit ur passport as requested by cic. They already know ur medicals have expired and yet they sent u ppr and not MR. If they want u to do another medicals, they will inform u. Just go ahead and submit ur passport
Yeah thats sounds right. Thanks alot!

Ayushverma265

Sep 17, 2018
I am an inland applicant.
App received- 24 oct 2017
Aor in jan
Mr - may 2018
I can see my status changed to descion made online.
When i call cic the automated service saysbackground check in process.
I haven’t received any ppr email.
Is it normal?
What are my chances of getting through?

Reactions: tobby163

popeye12

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
I am an inland applicant.
App received- 24 oct 2017
Aor in jan
Mr - may 2018
I can see my status changed to descion made online.
When i call cic the automated service saysbackground check in process.
I haven’t received any ppr email.
Is it normal?
What are my chances of getting through?
You should receive something in 2 days +-. Don't worry.