+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

EGY2017

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Why they reject ur bowp... i alredy apply bt didn’t get result... last Wednesday they send me email for my ainp confirmation letter i sent it thursday .. still waiting...i applied on 1 aug[/QUO

Did you submit a AOR receipt of your PR application with your BOWP application? if yes; why they asked you to send them a new confirmation letter of nomination

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Why they reject ur bowp... i alredy apply bt didn’t get result... last Wednesday they send me email for my ainp confirmation letter i sent it thursday .. still waiting...i applied on 1 aug
I applied for bowp extension but they misunderstand that I applied for closed work permit.for the closed one we have to submit employer compliance fee.so they rejected saying that u did not submit compliance fee

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
I applied for bowp extension but they misunderstand that I applied for closed work permit.for the closed one we have to submit employer compliance fee.so they rejected saying that u did not submit compliance fee
\Just wondering if
1) your previous WP was an open/BOWP?
2) If NOT and had a closed WP, did you have any employment restriction on your provincial nomination certificate?

I recently applied for BOWP and my previous wp is a closed one with no employment restriction. I learned from this group that I am still eligible to apply for BOWP even though I have closed WP. But the PNP nomination certificate should not have any employment restriction. I also checked with AINP and CIC, they all told me to apply for BOWP. So did I.

Now, see people are getting refusal for BOWP for some weird reason.

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
\Just wondering if
1) your previous WP was an open/BOWP?
2) If NOT and had a closed WP, did you have any employment restriction on your provincial nomination certificate?

I recently applied for BOWP and my previous wp is a closed one with no employment restriction. I learned from this group that I am still eligible to apply for BOWP even though I have closed WP. But the PNP nomination certificate should not have any employment restriction. I also checked with AINP and CIC, they all told me to apply for BOWP. So did I.

Now, see people are getting refusal for BOWP for some weird reason.
Mine is BOWP
If u r lucky u ll get it

Reactions: IZZY2016

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Mine is BOWP
If u r lucky u ll get it
Did you have any employment restriction on your pnp certificate? I know you should not have any restriction since you already had a bowp. Still I am asking.

I'm not lucky one and they refused me previously as I have applied for bowp without AOR. I applied for restoration and closed wp. Thats how I have the closed wp now. My current wp is valid until middle of January 2019. In case they make decision on my application for bowp and refuse, will my current wp still be valid until mid Jan 2019 or it gonna be the decision making date?

Anybody has any idea on this validity thing?

Ush

Aug 9, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Did you have any employment restriction on your pnp certificate? I know you should not have any restriction since you already had a bowp. Still I am asking.

I'm not lucky one and they refused me previously as I have applied for bowp without AOR. I applied for restoration and closed wp. Thats how I have the closed wp now. My current wp is valid until middle of January 2019. In case they make decision on my application for bowp and refuse, will my current wp still be valid until mid Jan 2019 or it gonna be the decision making date?

Anybody has any idea on this validity thing?
Yeah no restrictions

So how long it took for ur restoration to get approved ?

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......