08-01-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
Ye
As i heard it don’t matter if you are inland applicant... is it true?.. or we need minimum 6 month validity of passport in all cases
yes thats true. We need 6 months passport validity. For everything for immigrant visa for workpermit and all.

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
HI Guys was hoping someone can help I am using a lawyer so only have access directly to ecas.

I am a Dec 22nd Application received and for months it has shown at PR application as in progress, but I checked this evening and it has now changed from in progress to Application Received woudl really appreciate any feedback if possible
Hi there. Just wonder about your situation. Did you apply for work permit recently?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I called CIC agent this morning, he said security is not started yet , but when I called them 2 weeks before , they said security is started and it will be done within 2 weeks, now they said they are doing additional verification and they don’t have any time line , it can take day , month , year .
I am getting lot of stress . Sept 2016 applicant .
Anyone having same issues ??
With additional document on review ?

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
I called CIC agent this morning, he said security is not started yet , but when I called them 2 weeks before , they said security is started and it will be done within 2 weeks, now they said they are doing additional verification and they don’t have any time line , it can take day , month , year .
I have a question,when did you add your additional documents?They asked me January 2017 i did upload after to months they reviewed my doc and it said in mycic “we do not need additional doc”!December 2017 after i applied for GCMS notes it changed we need more doc from you,i called CIC and they confirmed that they dont need anything from me is just because i applied for GCMS notes it changed,then in 27 Februar when all of us got BGIP i got even we are reviewing additional doc i called again more than once and i got same answer,is just a glitch we do not need anything from you!Please dont stress your self,it happened even to me that the agents said to me different answers it does not mean that what they say is the right situation sometimes they even do not open our files!You better apply for GCMS notes

Reactions: Sandhu420

June27

Mar 21, 2018
I have a question..I send additional documents in February and it is still showing we are reviewing additional documents and my file was received in june and my room mate she got medical request already and her file was received in july..

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
No idea man, that really sucks.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I have a question,when did you add your additional documents?They asked me January 2017 i did upload after to months they reviewed my doc and it said in mycic “we do not need additional doc”!December 2017 after i applied for GCMS notes it changed we need more doc from you,i called CIC and they confirmed that they dont need anything from me is just because i applied for GCMS notes it changed,then in 27 Februar when all of us got BGIP i got even we are reviewing additional doc i called again more than once and i got same answer,is just a glitch we do not need anything from you!Please dont stress your self,it happened even to me that the agents said to me different answers it does not mean that what they say is the right situation sometimes they even do not open our files!You better apply for GCMS notes
I had already applied for gcms notes and I add the additional documents in last february.I don't have hope anymore,very disappointing.

maksim2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hello everyone!!!
I have a question.
Today I got my passport back from Ottawa with visa .On my confirmation of PR for each member of my family I can see photo.
But when I opened my passport and passport of my younger dougchter I found another photos.But I couldn't find photos of my wife and my older dougchter. .
That's ok ?
Who have experience with landing please give me advice ?
Thanks

eric786110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hello everyone!!!
I have a question.
Today I got my passport back from Ottawa with visa .On my confirmation of PR for each member of my family I can see photo.
But when I opened my passport and passport of my younger dougchter I found another photos.But I couldn't find photos of my wife and my older dougchter. .
That's ok ?
Thanks
When did u send your pp and when did the received it ??

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Hello everyone!!!
I have a question.
That's ok ?
Thanks
Its just photos. Dont wrry. Mayb get same photos from studio befre going to border.

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
I feel your pain because I’m at the same boat:(