Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - ip 27 feb start
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Someone have the same , December 2016 applicant
Same!

Reactions: Makiteod

lexie90

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12/19/2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12/6/2016
AOR Received.
2/5/17
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
1/8/18
Med's Done....
1/25/18
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
4/10/2018
VISA ISSUED...
4/17/2018
LANDED..........
4/25/2018
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - ip 27 feb start
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Someone have the same , December 2016 applicant

I called them yesterday and I have the same with you.

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
I started ONIP on 2015 OCT, student with job offer. First step is get approval for employment offer, case finished on 2016 Aug?second, Onatrio nomination program started on 2016 Aug finished on 2016 Dec. on the same month I submitted PR case...till today...30month! Omg...
Submitted ainp 2014 oct. Till today i guess 4 years

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Hi, I need some help here.

Here is what shows in my online service page - I can't link my GCkeys because I have a representative.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 19, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 5, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 5, 2017.
  4. Medical results have been received.
They have received my MR on 1/26/18 but the online service page hasn't changed to passed since then. Which number should I call? Should I worry about it or it is normal?

Thank you so much for all your help!
Call cic numbr and check status on automated call

cyas33

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
This is so frustrating. I need this PR like yesterday. I have a great job with the provincial government here in AB and already I got an email for an update on work permit/PR. Application received since November 28th, 2016. I called yesterday " everything is good and approved , just waiting for a agent to let you know of the next steps" . My god enough already!!!!

Carolin

Mar 19, 2018
This is so frustrating. I need this PR like yesterday. I have a great job with the provincial government here in AB and already I got an email for an update on work permit/PR. Application received since November 28th, 2016. I called yesterday " everything is good and approved , just waiting for a agent to let you know of the next steps" . My god enough already!!!!
Did you call cic yesterday? For agent? Or call system?

terberr3

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
I feel you frustrations! My mind and body has had enough!! Rhe wait is too much:(

Reactions: takolami

cyas33

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Did you call cic yesterday? For agent? Or call system?
I spoke to someone through the call centre. I need this PR business resolved like yesterday. I sent a case specific enquiry today, my work permit expires June 23rd, 2018. I am hoping that may do something to get this damn thing moving alone, from what I gather one is just waiting on an email to confirm approval even if on file" everything is good and passed" . Geez CIC!!!

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
I have seen not many people getting their ppr recently.
In the mean time, there are many getting their MR even including some June 2017 applicants.
This is interesting and frustrating working pattern of IRCC.
I believe from September 2016 applicants to March 2017 applicants are waiting for the final decision from IRCC after their medical is passed.
Hmm...I do not know why but hopefully we are not on the same boat as the people of early 2016 applicants.
Hope everyone in this forum get PPR soon and complete this long wait process as soon as possible.
Let us hang in there!

Reactions: Cs92 and admp

Ali85

Mar 28, 2018
Hi.
I really feels worried as i got a medical redo and passport renew for me and wife requests on 9th of this month and so far no movement.
I am nov 2016 applicant. Any idea when shall i get the ppr.
My background is in process since may last year.
Medical pass on 11 March and additional document NA.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hi.
I really feels worried as i got a medical redo and passport renew for me and wife requests on 9th of this month and so far no movement.
I am nov 2016 applicant. Any idea when shall i get the ppr.
My background is in process since may last year.
Medical pass on 11 March and additional document NA.
U did upfront medical?