vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Yes after the maintenance. Let's keep the fingers crossed. Do u know what happens next ? Email first and then PPR ?
There have been mixed responses. some said they got email whereas others saw letter in mycic. it follows same path as what you must have encountered with MR. Congrats!

inameiname

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
There have been mixed responses. some said they got email whereas others saw letter in mycic. it follows same path as what you must have encountered with MR. Congrats!
We got PPR first, and then email a few days later.

That said, we got CoPR and our passports back without ever receiving an update to our CIC account. It does say that our application was approved, but on the main CIC account page listing our applications, it merely shows Submitted, and not Approved, like all the others (such as work permits and etc.).

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
I just got my passport back from Ottawa
I am planning to go tomorrow to coutts Alberta border
Can someone suggest me what to bring there and if somebody went there recently can he or she share experience please

Alikhan06

Jan 14, 2018
I just got my passport back from Ottawa
I am planning to go tomorrow to coutts Alberta border
Can someone suggest me what to bring there and if somebody went there recently can he or she share experience please
Hi Congrats
How long does it take to come back
And do you know Coutts open on weekends too?
Thanks

BCBaby

Jul 25, 2014
Wondering how long PR will take after medicals. Timeline:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 14, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 2, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 2, 2017.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Medicals were passed Jan 15th. Anyone with medicals passed in November/December and now have PR able to give a timeline of how long it takes between medicals and PR? I have already paid the RPRF.

Good luck everyone!!

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here mine change this morning updated. Nothing else will it be ppr soon?