+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Weren't they supposed to get PPR together, in one email?
They were but unfortunatly they didnt. Mayb bcoz his wife lives in india so mayb they gonna take some time for her ppr. Not sure tho. Thats yy no idea how ircc works. Its crazy tho. And stressful

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 3, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 29, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 30, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 22, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 23, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 1, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. On Dec 26 , 2018 Got medical requested is passed but not showing .I called CIC to confirm.
Anyone with Similar time line got their PR and this Alberta PNP inland
oct 28 2016...
medicl 19 dec 2017
medical passed in jan 5 2018

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
What do you mean? If they applied togather, the ircc only send email to the primary application.
I think they send separate ppr to primary applicant if the spouse reside in different country as spouse passport will go to embassy of their respective country.

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello i am ainp too. My aor was 14 feb 2017 and i received my medical reqst on 6 jan 2018 so i guess they are right now on jan- feb 2017 so seems like it gonna take time to august. Stay strong.

oh gosh...............................:( so long. after medicals done will they make a quick decision and finalize your PR in Canada or you have to wait for another 6-7 months as well?

Its2018

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi guys,

I received my AOR in August 2017 and since then I have been waiting for a message from the CIC regarding medical exams. I have not heard anything yet:( What is going on? I am an inland AINP provincial nominee. Is there anyone who is/was as an AINP or any inland applicant who has been waiting for his/her medicals? I am stressed...:(((
You will most likely get your medicals on july..have faith!

Its2018

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
:(
oh gosh...............................:( so long. after medicals done will they make a quick decision and finalize your PR in Canada or you have to wait for another 6-7 months as well?
Lets hope it will be quick.. as I have a friend been waiting for a year after medical. She didnt even do upfront :(

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
so, while we are waiting for medicals, are we allowed to travel outside of Canada for a vacation? i was thinking of taking a vacation for a month and so and visit my parents, and come back and wait for damn medicals.

4Reeze

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
so, while we are waiting for medicals, are we allowed to travel outside of Canada for a vacation? i was thinking of taking a vacation for a month and so and visit my parents, and come back and wait for damn medicals.
No more than 90days otherwise u will be asked for poice clearence?

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Hi My Timelines:
App Received Date - 8th Nov
AOR - 12th Jan
Medical - Upfront
Medical Status - Passed on 16th Jan (Passed in GC key and Received in ECAS)
Nothing happened post this.

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
If its not upfront medical then usually get ppr after 2-3 months if u received medical after 12-13 months but ppr depends on when u got medical. Usually its 15-16 months from date they received ur file.