+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hey , I am March 2017 Inland applicant , I got Pre-arrival services Invitation this morning and my Bg changed to not-applicalble what does that mean?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Has he completed medical?

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Someone received MR already?
I am November.2016 aplicant still waiting..
I don't think nov applicants got the mr yet , But I did upfront medicals back in Aug(when some ppl got mr due to system error ,but there was no actual message in the inbox) and my medicals status changed to passed after a week i submitted my medicals. I got a new message this morning saying Invitation for pre arrival services, and my BG changed to not applicable , I don't know what it is though.

Reactions: Jeff Na and Cs92

depatel

Apr 26, 2017
Can anybody reply who last recieved thier medical request, ?
Is october applicants done , ?
did any of the November application start recieving Medical request ??

Cs92

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I don't think nov applicants got the mr yet , But I did upfront medicals back in Aug(when some ppl got mr due to system error ,but there was no actual message in the inbox) and my medicals status changed to passed after a week i submitted my medicals. I got a new message this morning saying Invitation for pre arrival services, and my BG changed to not applicable , I don't know what it is though.
I am 25nov2016 i got mr on 20july 2017.

Cs92

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I got mr on 20jul 2017 i am nov 25nov2016 applicant

Last edited:

Tricia2732

Nov 1, 2017
I'm Oct 2016 applicant and no MR yet. Based in another thread, MR went out to early Sept 2016 applicants.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 3, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 29, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 30, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 22, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 23, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 1, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

rezmal

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free

pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available

before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.

Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers

offer free information to help you with:

• Living and working in Canada;

• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and

certificates recognized in Canada;

• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,

including language training; and

• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking

communities.

If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services

before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website:

canada.ca/pre-arrival-services.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv

al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general

When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the

website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many

service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services

are always at no cost to you.

You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources

available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent

residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at

cic.gc.ca/publications.

Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are

interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp

For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite

you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter

(Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

IMM 5801E (10-2017)
Great! Are you inland applicant?

rezmal

Star Member
May 20, 2016
I did upfront medical, passed medical in June 20th. Nothing ever since. Called CIC, they said everything is fine, wait until March (16mo processing time). Can't wait anymore, very tired of this process... Hopefully it speeds up after Xmas.

sukh55

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I did upfront medical, passed medical in June 20th. Nothing ever since. Called CIC, they said everything is fine, wait until March (16mo processing time). Can't wait anymore, very tired of this process... Hopefully it speeds up after Xmas.
Its 18 months now