+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
I have a question, hopefully someone can please help me, I am OCT 2016 applicant, AOR JAN 2017, ADR AND RPRF MARCH 2017. Now the issue is I am eligible to apply under express entry , dont know how long this will take, is it worth it to apply to EE at this stage?
My work permit expires end of March 2018 and given my current situation with my employer the renewal process is going to be a nightmare. Please help
If there is employment restriction on your nomination then u should go for ee because then ur employer need to pay employer compliance fee for work permit renewal. But if u have no restriction on employment on ur nomination then u r eligible for bowp. EE AOR can help u in bowp but u need R10 clearance if am not wrong.

Reactions: mary2337

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
If there is employment restriction on your nomination then u should go for ee because then ur employer need to pay employer compliance fee for work permit renewal. But if u have no restriction on employment on ur nomination then u r eligible for bowp. EE AOR can help u in bowp but u need R10 clearance if am not wrong.
Thank you for the reply, I do have a restriction and the employer isnt willing to pay the compliance fee now so I am not eligible for BOWP. I am so confused and worried dont know what to do. Also what is R10 clearance?

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Thank you for the reply, I do have a restriction and the employer isnt willing to pay the compliance fee now so I am not eligible for BOWP. I am so confused and worried dont know what to do. Also what is R10 clearance?
If ur nomination says yes in front of employment restrictions then u can go for ee. In ee Cec category u will get file no after submitting ur application and based on that u will be eligible for bowp. My friend told me that they write in email that u r eligible for bowp in letter which he got next day after submitting the application. EE seems best option in this situation. R10 as much as I know is eligibility clearance for bowp as some applications got bowp application on hold but they got approval later on u can search bowp forum for that.

Reactions: mary2337

mary2337

Nov 24, 2017
If ur nomination says yes in front of employment restrictions then u can go for ee. In ee Cec category u will get file no after submitting ur application and based on that u will be eligible for bowp. My friend told me that they write in email that u r eligible for bowp in letter which he got next day after submitting the application. EE seems best option in this situation. R10 as much as I know is eligibility clearance for bowp as some applications got bowp application on hold but they got approval later on u can search bowp forum for that.
Very helpful information thank you so much

guzzi

Jun 6, 2016
Waiting for MR
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 4, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 30, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 30, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 22, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

aircanada

May 27, 2014
Waiting for MR
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 4, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 30, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 30, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 22, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Where do you find this information?

Trevis

Jan 31, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
20-MAR-2018
That's funny... my status page says CIC needs more documents but they will send details o_O

I mean, if they know they need more documents why haven't already asked for it?! o_O

lionheart2

Aug 30, 2015
I submitted my application (paper-based) in Dec 2016 & got AOR in Feb 2017.
Back in July this year, i got an email from CIC which asked me to renew my passport (which i did) & a reminder to do medical exam.
On my account, under PR, it states "Your action is required." since July.
But i havent receive a formal MR email? is it normal for my time frame?
My WP will expire in Oct 2018. Should i do upfront medical now or better wait? THANKS

darpancshah

Aug 28, 2017
I am Feb 2017 PNP inland applicant and today I have received `Invitation to Pre-arrival services` email from ircc, what I need to do next?

Jeff Na

Oct 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'm an NSPNP applicant of last December. I did upfront in August and post to CIC last week without the medical request. Today I checked my account and found "Medical results have been received", but the status is still "in process". Does it mean I passed the ME? What will be the next step of the processing.
Thank you!

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
I am Feb 2017 PNP inland applicant and today I have received `Invitation to Pre-arrival services` email from ircc, what I need to do next?
Was that a system generated email or some officer actually sent it?

darpancshah

Aug 28, 2017
Was that a system generated email or some officer actually sent it?
Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free

pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available

before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.

Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers

offer free information to help you with:

• Living and working in Canada;

• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and

certificates recognized in Canada;

• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,

including language training; and

• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking

communities.

If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services

before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website:

canada.ca/pre-arrival-services.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv

al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general

When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the

website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many

service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services

are always at no cost to you.

You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources

available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent

residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at

cic.gc.ca/publications.

Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are

interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp

For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite

you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter

(Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

IMM 5801E (10-2017)

Vaidyav.raulv

Dec 13, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
Oct 12 2017
I am a OINP applicant and submitted my file on OCt 12 2017.

I got my medicals cleared message on Nov 21 2017.

All my other messages remain unchanged. When can I expect my PPR?

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Did your background check change to not applicable?