+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

ryanlo4lol

Nov 9, 2017
I haven't heard anything about MR yet...I hope they ask me for this before Feb 18.
You may want to try to do the up-front Medical exam. I did the upfront medical exam Nov 24th,2017 without MR and submitted it to CIC via web form. Today I got an update in my application saying that my medical exam has passed. Maybe you can give it a try other than waiting for so long.

Jeff Na

Oct 24, 2017
You may want to try to do the up-front Medical exam. I did the upfront medical exam Nov 24th,2017 without MR and submitted it to CIC via web form. Today I got an update in my application saying that my medical exam has passed. Maybe you can give it a try other than waiting for so long.
Hi, could you share your timeline please? Your application is inland or outland? I'm a inland applicant of last December, and still no MR...

ryanlo4lol

Nov 9, 2017
Hi, could you share your timeline please? Your application is inland or outland? I'm a inland applicant of last December, and still no MR...
CIC received my application Dec 9th 2016, got file # on Jan 29th, 2017. Since then I've been waiting for MR until I did the up front medical exam myself on Nov 24th, 2017. One week later, CIC got my medical result and showing that medical exam has passed. Cuz two weeks ago I called CIC and talked to an agent if that's ok for me to do an up-front medical exam and she said that is ok.

ryanlo4lol

Nov 9, 2017
Congratulations! I think you got MR faster than normal. I am also Chinese, I applied NSNP Program, and so tired waiting for the MR. Could you add my wechat: naluotiefu. Thank you!
Actually, I didn't get MR, what I meant was I've been waiting for MR for so long so I decided not to wait anymore and do the medical exam up-front without receiving MR.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Actually, I didn't get MR, what I meant was I've been waiting for MR for so long so I decided not to wait anymore and do the medical exam up-front without receiving MR.
Hey, thanks for sharing your news about upfront. I too decided to give upfront MR and was contemplating whether that was the right decision. You said you heard from agent that it is okay. That is reassuring that if I did upfront next week I should be fine with no confusion on behalf of cic.

ryanlo4lol

Nov 9, 2017
Hey, thanks for sharing your news about upfront. I too decided to give upfront MR and was contemplating whether that was the right decision. You said you heard from agent that it is okay. That is reassuring that if I did upfront next week I should be fine with no confusion on behalf of cic.
Yup. That was what I got from the agent. The only concern she told me is "the medical result will expire after one year, if your application hasn't been approved within one year you may need to do another medical exam". If that's case, CIC must be doing nothing in the following year. lol.

lexie90

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12/19/2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12/6/2016
AOR Received.
2/5/17
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
1/8/18
Med's Done....
1/25/18
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
4/10/2018
VISA ISSUED...
4/17/2018
LANDED..........
4/25/2018
I may do this in January, thanks a lot. I'm AINP, how about you?

xmennavi

Dec 3, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
delhi
Med's Request
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-07-2017
Hi Friends - I got the following line in a email on Feb 18, 2017

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/12/02.

Does this mean I am December Applicant ?

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
I respect those who decide to take the upfront medical exam. Nevertheless, I have already made it this far and I just don't want to mess anything up. Good luck to those who have taken the upfront Medical and for those who will be taking it soon.
On a different note, have any of the October 2016 applicants got the MR recently? It looks like the whole CIC is on vacation.

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hi Friends - I got the following line in a email on Feb 18, 2017

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/12/02.

Does this mean I am December Applicant ?
This looks like the AOR.
You should be able to answer your question by remembering which month and day you sent the application package to the CIC.

maksim2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I respect those who decide to take the upfront medical exam. Nevertheless, I have already made it this far and I just don't want to mess anything up. Good luck to those who have taken the upfront Medical and for those who will be taking it soon.
On a different note, have any of the October 2016 applicants got the MR recently? It looks like the whole CIC is on vacation.
Yes,looks like whey are on vocation.
PNP Application Processing Time is 18 months now