+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

BCPNP_INTER_GRAD

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hello,

Cic received my application Nov 22/2016. I recieved my AOR early Feb. I also was asked to pay RPRF and send along an extra police certificate in April which I did right away by my Application status has not been updated since.

I know there is a lot applicants who sent their documents before me and haven't received their MR yet.

My question is, since I have accumulated enough points to apply for Express Entry CEC, can I do that while I have a PNP pr application valid ?

I tried going online but there wasn't any option allowing me to apply for Express Entry.

Thanks
By the way, have you done your Medical check? or received Medical request?

win189

Jan 13, 2017
Hello,

Cic received my application Nov 22/2016. I recieved my AOR early Feb. I also was asked to pay RPRF and send along an extra police certificate in April which I did right away by my Application status has not been updated since.

I know there is a lot applicants who sent their documents before me and haven't received their MR yet.

My question is, since I have accumulated enough points to apply for Express Entry CEC, can I do that while I have a PNP pr application valid ?

I tried going online but there wasn't any option allowing me to apply for Express Entry.

Thanks
Yes you can.
Reference:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1142&top=29

Reactions: parthvdesai

g.nitin342

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront March 30, 2017
Hi guys,

I have been doing a lot of research on different threads of this site. According to my research (please feel free to correct me and leave comments) April and May 2016 applicants have started receiving PPR. Also, I saw about three June 2016 applicants who had done upfront medicals have got PPR as well. I think for the people in this thread, we should start expecting something in the next 3 months for October applicants who have done upfront medicals (I have seen a lot of us have done upfront medicals which definitely helps). Some of us who haven't done upfront medicals should expect a Medical Request in the next 2 months and then PPR should take 3 months from then.

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone else has done some research and would like to share their experience.

Thanks

anttor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
HI THERE, LAST WEEK I DID UPFRONT MEDICAL, AND DOCTOR GAVE ME A FORM TO UPLOAD.
CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT HOW TO UPLOAD IT BY CSE ?
WHAT TO WRITE IN YOUR ENQUIRY (REQUIRED) MESSAGE?
I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP
THANKS
In my YOUR ENQUIRY (REQUIRED) section I have written a formal later mentioning my application number and UCI along with my wife's UCI number. Then mention our UMI (medical number that you have received) in a separate paragraph.

Reactions: Tkhurmi

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi guys,

I have been doing a lot of research on different threads of this site. According to my research (please feel free to correct me and leave comments) April and May 2016 applicants have started receiving PPR. Also, I saw about three June 2016 applicants who had done upfront medicals have got PPR as well. I think for the people in this thread, we should start expecting something in the next 3 months for October applicants who have done upfront medicals (I have seen a lot of us have done upfront medicals which definitely helps). Some of us who haven't done upfront medicals should expect a Medical Request in the next 2 months and then PPR should take 3 months from then.

Let me know what you guys think and if anyone else has done some research and would like to share their experience.

Thanks
May be you are all inland applicants.

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
Hello,

Thanks
Yes you can apply both at the same time and can withdraw once a decision has been made on one of the applications. I have several friends who's PNP and Express Entry were in process at the same time and they later withdrawn pnp application after they got passport request from express entry. My friend told me that it was advised to him by CIC. I was about to do the same but I just have 6 months left on my pnp so I don't want to waste money on the other application.

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yes you can apply both at the same time and can withdraw once a decision has been made on one of the applications. I have several friends who's PNP and Express Entry were in process at the same time and they later withdrawn pnp application after they got passport request from express entry. My friend told me that it was advised to him by CIC. I was about to do the same but I just have 6 months left on my pnp so I don't want to waste money on the other application.

I would like to do the same thing, but I cannot start an Express Entry profile in my cic account. It already says an application is already in process. That happened after I linked my PNP PR. I would really like to apply for express entry CEC and do it now rather than waiting 12 months+ for PNP.

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
I would like to do the same thing, but I cannot start an Express Entry profile in my cic account. It already says an application is already in process. That happened after I linked my PNP PR. I would really like to apply for express entry CEC and do it now rather than waiting 12 months+ for PNP.
You better check with cic then. may be applying from a different cic account might help.

TonyT13

Dec 10, 2015
Hi everybody I have a query. I'm an inland paper applicant and sent my papers in Oct 2016 and I got my AOR in Jan 2017. My work permit expires on July 20th this month. I have already applied for BOWP last month. So my query is that can I change my job now. I got my BC PNP as a food service supervisor but now I'm a getting a better high paying job. I just don't like working at this job anymore and they haven't gave me a raise in last two and half years. I'm confused please help. Thanks

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hello!!!

Where is everyone?

Well,my long absence was that i did not just understand this new updated version of this website.
Here comes my timeline.

Saskatchewan Nominated OID Outland Applicant.
Application received by CIC on 5TH December,2016
AOR;3RD March 2017.
Background Check in Process; 3rd April,2017
MR/RPRF; 25th April,2017
Medical Done; 5TH May,2017
Medical Passed; 9Th May,2017
PPR; 23RD May,2017
Passport Received; 29th May,2017
PICK UP Mail; 7th June,2017
Immigrant Visa/CORP Received; 15th June,2017

I Sincerely appreciate everyone here especially Ashunindian who has been helping people in every step of the ways.

My prayers to God is that he will perfect what that concerns you all,just as he has perfected mine and bring all our plans to perfection.

Amen
Congrats!! This is very promising as your application was processed very quickly!! By chance, what Visa office was your application went to if you are outland applicant?

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Congrats!! This is very promising as your application was processed very quickly!! By chance, what Visa office was your application went to if you are outland applicant?
I think you answered in a previous thread and indicated it was London VO. All the best...and hope it speeds up for others too!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I think you answered in a previous thread and indicated it was London VO. All the best...and hope it speeds up for others too!
Yes, it is the fastest. And she is from Nigeria.

BCPNP_INTER_GRAD

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi everybody I have a query. I'm an inland paper applicant and sent my papers in Oct 2016 and I got my AOR in Jan 2017. My work permit expires on July 20th this month. I have already applied for BOWP last month. So my query is that can I change my job now. I got my BC PNP as a food service supervisor but now I'm a getting a better high paying job. I just don't like working at this job anymore and they haven't gave me a raise in last two and half years. I'm confused please help. Thanks
it seems nobody responses you. so let me briefly and plainly express my opinion.不行吧,你是2016上半年拿的pnp,a类 title,分数超过105,餐饮行业你懂得,PNP那帮人很可能会去你的餐厅查。

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
it seems nobody responses you. so let me briefly and plainly express my opinion.不行吧,你是2016上半年拿的pnp,a类 title,分数超过105,餐饮行业你懂得,PNP那帮人很可能会去你的餐厅查。
I think this is Manderin language, isn't it? What a difficult and stylish language. Are you from China?