N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
spicey said:
There i go with a Background Check in process....May it end in praise for me o' God
Congrats.

Please share ur timeline

jinnie87

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2016
Nomination.....
September 2016
AOR Received.
March 2017
Med's Done....
April 2016
Hello Everyone,

I received an email from the central intake office asking me to submit a copy of my passport, police clearance and pay my right to permanent residency fee and Schedule A background information. The email said If you have already submitted this information please ignore this letter. I have submitted all this already. Shouldn't they have all this information with them already? Can someone please tell me why they sent me this email

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
jinnie87 said:
Hello Everyone,

I received an email from the central intake office asking me to submit a copy of my passport, police clearance and pay my right to permanent residency fee and Schedule A background information. The email said If you have already submitted this information please ignore this letter. I have submitted all this already. Shouldn't they have all this information with them already? Can someone please tell me why they sent me this email
Hi Jinnie87,

Congrats to you and request you to share the timeline please.

Please make sure you have submitted all, if not there is no harm in doing so again, because that way they know you are checking your messages constantly and to top that it will show that you have acknowledged their email.

Good luck Bro for your remaining process, feels really happy.

jinnie87

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2016
Nomination.....
September 2016
AOR Received.
March 2017
Med's Done....
April 2016
ferysonu said:
Hi Jinnie87,

Congrats to you and request you to share the timeline please.

Please make sure you have submitted all, if not there is no harm in doing so again, because that way they know you are checking your messages constantly and to top that it will show that you have acknowledged their email.

Good luck Bro for your remaining process, feels really happy.
Thanks,

This is my time line
Alberta Nomination Received: Sept 2016
PR file received: December 19, 2016 (with Police Clearance from Canada and India, Right to Permanent Residency fee paid in Advance and Medical)
AOR received: March 3, 2017
Letter from CIC central processing office to send info again: April 4, 2017

I am still worried. What happens next

EGY2017

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
jinnie87 said:
Hello Everyone,

I received the same email today but I think if you already submitted all of above documents with your application, you do not need to submit them again. As they mentioned in their email if you submitted, you can ignore that.

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
jinnie87 said:
Thanks,

This is my time line
Alberta Nomination Received: Sept 2016
PR file received: December 19, 2016 (with Police Clearance from Canada and India, Right to Permanent Residency fee paid in Advance and Medical)
AOR received: March 3, 2017
Letter from CIC central processing office to send info again: April 4, 2017

I am still worried. What happens next

Thanks for sharing the info. Looks similar to mine, but mine is not progressing as same as you.

Category........: AINP
Visa Office......: CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......: 0125
Job Offer........: Yes
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.: Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....: Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016
AOR Received.: Feb 09, 2017

jinnie87

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2016
Nomination.....
September 2016
AOR Received.
March 2017
Med's Done....
April 2016
ferysonu said:
Thanks for sharing the info. Looks similar to mine, but mine is not progressing as same as you.

Category........: AINP
Visa Office......: CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......: 0125
Job Offer........: Yes
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.: Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....: Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016
AOR Received.: Feb 09, 2017
Hi,

Did you have a paper application?

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hi
I got an email for rprf and other things like, passport copies, pcc, schedule A. I have already provided complete schedule A with no gaps, PCC's from canada and my home country except RPRF.
Now i am only going to pay RPRF.
Is that fine?

Also I have not sent them my spouse's PCC I have to apply for yet. she is back in india

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019

rezmal

Star Member
May 20, 2016
CIC has recently asked for RPRF and a copy of my passport, and I paid the fee online and sent the recipe and scan of my passport using CIC online service, do you think I need to mail the documents as well to the Sidney?
Still waiting for the MR.
Thanks for your comments.

farhadnri

Apr 4, 2017
Hello everyone

I and my wife applied in Aug 2015 and we passed our medical in may 2016 and now after 16 months that CIC mentioned for processing time still we dont have any news about our PR. does anyone have same exprience like us?

jinnie87

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2016
Nomination.....
September 2016
AOR Received.
March 2017
Med's Done....
April 2016
farhadnri said:
Hello everyone

I and my wife applied in Aug 2015 and we passed our medical in may 2016 and now after 16 months that CIC mentioned for processing time still we dont have any news about our PR. does anyone have same exprience like us?
Hello,

You should try contact CIC through the case specific inquiry form. That is probably your best bet.

calvanize

Apr 26, 2016
Hello all,

My linked application is still showing

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

But I received this attachment below from cic today. What does it mean. The only thing i didn't submit was the right of permanent residency fee RPRF. What does missing schedule A information mean. Does it mean i have not filled it correctly?
Thanks

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.
Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.
POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.
MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.
All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.
If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:
RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

calvanize

Apr 26, 2016
rezmal said:
CIC has recently asked for RPRF and a copy of my passport, and I paid the fee online and sent the recipe and scan of my passport using CIC online service, do you think I need to mail the documents as well to the Sidney?
Still waiting for the MR.
Thanks for your comments.
Did they also asked for missing schedule A information?

jinnie87

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2013
Doc's Request.
August 2016
Nomination.....
September 2016
AOR Received.
March 2017
Med's Done....
April 2016
calvanize said:
Hello all,

My linked application is still showing

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

But I received this attachment below from cic today. What does it mean. The only thing i didn't submit was the right of permanent residency fee RPRF. What does missing schedule A information mean. Does it mean i have not filled it correctly?
Thanks

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.
Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.
POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.
MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.
All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.
If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:
RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
Hello
I received the same email today even though I have already submitted all the things they listed. I think this is there attempt to give us a chance to update our application if there have been any changes to the information we provided.

This is what I have gathered from the replies I got on my own post.

Please do keep me in the loop if you get any other information.

Thanks