+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

xrmdj

Sep 13, 2016
Hi everyone, my application was received by CIC on Nov 17 and I got AOR on Jan 19. I got RFPR request on Mar 22 and now my background check on cic websites shows not applicable.
Is anyone in a similar situation??

shra23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 19th 2016
AOR Received.
March 02 2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
xrmdj said:
Hi everyone, my application was received by CIC on Nov 17 and I got AOR on Jan 19. I got RFPR request on Mar 22 and now my background check on cic websites shows not applicable.
that means your background verification is done and same thing happened with my friends application

terberr3

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Hi
My application for PR started proc3ssing with CIC on the 12 of January 2017 they are requesting a second criminal report from my wife and I. What does this mean? What should we do?

mvempr

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 14th 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 8 2017
Nomination.....
Sept 29th 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 10th 2016
Med's Request
December 19th
Med's Done....
March 13th
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 15th
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
xrmdj said:
don't worry this is normal, you may get medical request soon and then your file will transfer to CPC and again your your background check goes to in-preogress

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
mvempr said:
don't worry this is normal, you may get medical request soon and then your file will transfer to CPC and again your your background check goes to in-preogress
Hi all,
What in the case that your BGC says (we are processing your background check) for close to a month now n av bn awaiting MR. What does that means?

Cheers

EGY2017

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
terberr3 said:
Hi
My application for PR started proc3ssing with CIC on the 12 of January 2017 they are requesting a second criminal report from my wife and I. What does this mean? What should we do?
I think this means that the first criminal report for yours and your wife is not valid anymore. The validation of the criminal report for one year, therefore, you need to submit a new one for you and your wife.

mvempr

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 14th 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 8 2017
Nomination.....
Sept 29th 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 10th 2016
Med's Request
December 19th
Med's Done....
March 13th
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 15th
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello Everyone,

I have created whatsapp group you can use this below link to add you self. valid for next 24hours.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DI4UKCdKIM8JwuqGsVJOcb

mvempr

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 14th 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 8 2017
Nomination.....
Sept 29th 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 10th 2016
Med's Request
December 19th
Med's Done....
March 13th
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 15th
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
delpi said:
Hi all,
What in the case that your BGC says (we are processing your background check) for close to a month now n av bn awaiting MR. What does that means?

Cheers
Sorry did not able to understand from -"now n av bn awaiting MR".

As I know background check goes into in progress for two times. first with case analyst which CIO Nova scotia and file will be transferred to secondary office with case processing agent CPC-ottawa, this where final decision is made

terberr3

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
EGY2017 said:
I think this means that the first criminal report for yours and your wife is not valid anymore. The validation of the criminal report for one year, therefore, you need to submit a new one for you and your wife.
it's not a year as yet only 4 months since criminal records was done.

waheguru 1313

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
mvempr said:
Sorry did not able to understand from -"now n av bn awaiting MR".

As I know background check goes into in progress for two times. first with case analyst which CIO Nova scotia and file will be transferred to secondary office with case processing agent CPC-ottawa, this where final decision is made
i passed med a month ago and same a month ago it changed into my back around check in progress .do you know how long it takes to get dm thanks in advance

EGY2017

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
terberr3 said:
it's applied from inside Canada
Did you go outside Canada during processing time of your application? Did you live more than six months in countries rather than your country?

terberr3

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
EGY2017 said:
Did you go outside Canada during processing time of your application? Did you live more than six months in countries rather than your country?
no I haven't traveled since documenthe started processing