Oct 2, 2016
popocharm said:
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share an update:

File received by CIC Nov.28
AOR Feb 11
Province: BC, inland
Category: International Graduate

Good luck to everyone. I was worried when DEC applicants got AORs first, but all NOV applicants, you guys will get it soon.
Do not worry and hang in there.

Does CIC work saturdays (weekends)????

SAM1102

Jul 11, 2016
Hello All,

Can you Guide me after getting AOR , how can we check the online status of file ?

Thanks in Advance.

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
SAM1102 said:
Hello All,

Can you Guide me after getting AOR , how can we check the online status of file ?

Thanks in Advance.
Once you linked your profile in CIC website, you'll have all updates with email notice. Very simple and straight forward.

DAN14

Jun 3, 2016
Hi all,

I am AINP nominated (inland applicant) and I sent my application to IRCC past January, I linked my application and I still on XEPXXXXX file number, which means I am still waiting for AOR, which I believe maybe I will get on April or something like that.

The thing is I just changed my employer and as far as I know I need to notify AINP and IRCC about my new job. Anybody knows how to do this?. I need to send some paper and/or fill out a form?.

Please help!, Thanks.

GLSB

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
DAN14 said:
Hi all,

I am AINP nominated (inland applicant) and I sent my application to IRCC past January, I linked my application and I still on XEPXXXXX file number, which means I am still waiting for AOR, which I believe maybe I will get on April or something like that.

The thing is I just changed my employer and as far as I know I need to notify AINP and IRCC about my new job. Anybody knows how to do this?. I need to send some paper and/or fill out a form?.

Please help!, Thanks.
Wrong thread..!... october-november-december applicants....

pretty_girl

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015 rec. by CIO
Doc's Request.
PCC - 31-08-2015, Jan 21 2016, March 08 2016
Nomination.....
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted already 2015-06-17
Med's Request
Upfront - October 22nd
Med's Done....
10-22-2015
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
DAN14 said:
Hi all,

Please help!, Thanks.
Is your PNP employer specfic?

You can contact your PNP department and they will provide you all the details.

pretty_girl

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015 rec. by CIO
Doc's Request.
PCC - 31-08-2015, Jan 21 2016, March 08 2016
Nomination.....
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted already 2015-06-17
Med's Request
Upfront - October 22nd
Med's Done....
10-22-2015
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
ashuindian said:
UCI: 00000000000000000
Application No.: 00000000000
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear NAME...........,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/11/04.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

www.cic.gc.ca
Thanks

His exactly looks the same.

DAN14

Jun 3, 2016
pretty_girl said:
Is your PNP employer specfic?

You can contact your PNP department and they will provide you all the details.
No it's not employer specific. I will contact them.

Thank you pretty-girl.

gathwala751

Oct 11, 2016
Hlo everyone,
I got my AOR on Feb 11 and my application was received by cic was on DEC 19.
Please suggest me how long will it take for PR after getting AOR.
What is the next step do u need to do smthg and also my work permit is expiring on July 2017.

satish20K

Jan 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
I got my AOR on January 25th.Since then i am trying to link my application to my existing CIC online account. But I am seeing No Search found Result every time. Even though i can see my status as in-progress while verifying through CIC Check your Application Status link.

Please suggest regard how to link my Application to my online account.Does it going show any impact on my Application progress.

JDX

Jun 26, 2013
popocharm said:
I guess so.
I saw another guy got AOR on Sunday.

I got my AOR today. Application received on Dec 2, 2016. It was just an email with my application number and UCI, and some other general information. I believe it's an AOR. Correct me if I am wrong.

One question...How much time normally it takes for PCC request after AOR?

I didn't submit upfront. I am thinking to do PCC and medical together and wait for the request. Will it be a good idea?

RSRS

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EOI: 20th Dec15 LAA: 13th Jan16 Appl submitted: 6th Mar 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
14th Dec'16
AOR Received.
CIC Stage: Appl package received 29Dec16 AOR on 20th Feb 17
File Transfer...
03Mar17
Med's Request
31stJan18
Med's Done....
03rdFeb18
ashuindian said:
Try it
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/linking-paper-baser-application-before-aor-t443988.135.html
Any outland applicant being nominated under MPNP has got AOR in 60-65 days? Please share.

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
JDX said:
I got my AOR today. Application received on Dec 2, 2016. It was just an email with my application number and UCI, and some other general information. I believe it's an AOR. Correct me if I am wrong.

One question...How much time normally it takes for PCC request after AOR?

I didn't submit upfront. I am thinking to do PCC and medical together and wait for the request. Will it be a good idea?
Hello mate,
Pls are you an inland or an Outland applicant?
Thanks