February 05 2017
Med's Request
January 08 2018
Med's Done....
January 10 2018

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
i dont understand how they work on the files as some of the jan applicant get their PPR, however nov and dec applicants still waiting for it...
There is no logic with cic ..
My friend has landed today and we celebrated the event.

I sent my full application on November 16, 2016, from the same post office used by my friend. In fact, we lined up and paid in the same cashier. So I assume that both application delivered in same day. The AOR was 2 days different.

My application is almost identical to my friend; we have graduated from the same program, same University, same NOC.
So my advice is that no need to waste time trying to understand how they sorts things out.

Last edited:
Reactions: zzeinab

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017

I sent my full application on November 16, 2016, from the same post office used by my friend. In fact, we lined up and paid in the same cashier. So I assume that both application delivered in same day. The AOR was 2 days different.

My application is almost identical to my friend; we have graduated from the same program, same University, same NOC.
So my advice is that no need to waste time trying to understand how they sorts things out.
Sep applicant is still here :(

N123

Feb 3, 2016
I have a favour for somebody that already received PPR. Could you please tell me what exctly they ask for to mail them? I know there is passport, and photos (what are requirememts for photo size and qty?) Also what extra information we have to provide them? My spouse will be travelling to other province for few months so I would like to be prepared when they request it and don not have to wait for him to come back. Thanks in advance
2 passport photos 50mm×70mm
Your passports (primary applicant & dependants)
Annex A form signed by principal applicant ( it will be sent in PPR email)
Prepaid envelope so they can send ur passport back.

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016

You're right. Maybe there're different officers handing your friend and your cases. Depending on officer's schedules, even for cases coming in at the same time, the final processing and approval timeline wont be the same at all.

Reactions: Nasa2n2

helloworld001

Mar 23, 2018
Hi All,

I have some concerns.

I applied paper based PR (with Master's PNP) in August 2017 and AOR was Sep 15, 2017

I have 1 year experience in a start-up IT company from home country and now I know that half of the staff changed including HR manager.
Should I give them a call for a heads Up that CIC may call them ? Coz if they handle CIC call carelessly that might affect my PR

Also, when I applied for study permit I did not mention that work experience due to conflicts with the boss at that time but later he agreed to give me the experience letter. Can this cause any issues as I have stated that experience in my PR application but not in Study Visa Application back then?

I have not got any Medical request yet.

Please let me know. Help Will be appreciated