+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

AGGARWALk

Jan 30, 2017
New to this forum.
File received on 02.11.2016 no update on AOR ..
Also not able to link my application ...

Anyone from november who has not yet received Aor ..

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
File Received on 24th of Nov. OWP expires March 1st. Do you think I will be getting the AOR soon ?

7appatel

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS (Inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016 (sinp)
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
Nas_AA said:
File Received on 24th of Nov. OWP expires March 1st. Do you think I will be getting the AOR soon ?
If you dont have employment restriction on you pnp then you should wait because as per current

Situation you will get your AOR soon

If you have employmet restriction then there is no point of waiting for AOR because you have to apply close workpermit

jasca

Jan 30, 2017
ashuindian said:
1. Good. Send photocopy of IELTS. This is better to notarized it.
2. PCC original. (For all major family member)
3. Yes, frame size 50*70 mm, you may increase it according to get original face size front view (must 1" or 3.5 cm length/height). Back side information you wrote, okay. (All family members)
4. Yes, Passport first 2 pages, and last 2 pages photocopy and Notarized them. (of all family members accompanying)
5. Yes, Nomination, no need to notarized.
6. Yes, birth certificate Photocopy, its English Translation (if other than English) both notarized. You can send National ID without Notary. (All family members)
7. Yes, Letter size envelop. Other information okay.
8. Yes, always choose Credit card Online Instant/advance payment option, and print & enclose its receipt. For Each Major member $ 550, and minor one $ 150
Additional
9. Marriage Certificate and its Translation (If language other than English)

Fill forms According to current circumstances,
1. Yes, now Generic has changed. Check before filling
2. In Background form, Step No. 8 Personal History, Put current date in appropriate space, Step 12 Address, Put Current date appropriate space.
3. Schedule 4, okay.
4. yes
5. yes
Additional
6. Check list (With appropriate tick Marks otherwise they can return.
7. Translator Affidavit (If you are enclosing translations)

P.S. :- If you miss any signature, paper, form, information etc., they will return your packet back after 3 months by ordinary post. I am 5 months late due to this issue, because of some confusion I did not enclose my iElts result. They sent back. During this period my IELTS had expired. I sent my application with updated IELTS and got delivered on 3 Nov. I have got AOR on 17th January, 2017. Whereas my other batch mates are trying to book flight for Canada. So, be careful. Best of luck.

Hi ashuindian! Thank you for sharing all these information. Just wondering what was your confusion with the Ielts result? I also did not send my IELTS test with my application because I am under NOC 0,A,B and my lawyer asked me to not include it. Now I am concerned that they would consider my application incomplete. Could you please share more o your experience? Much appreciatd.

BTW Hi Everyone, I am new to the group. Submitted application on Dec 20th and waiting for AOR :).

Thank you!!!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jasca said:
Hi ashuindian! Thank you for sharing all these information. Just wondering what was your confusion with the Ielts result? I also did not send my IELTS test with my application because I am under NOC 0,A,B and my lawyer asked me to not include it. Now I am concerned that they would consider my application incomplete. Could you please share more o your experience? Much appreciatd.

BTW Hi Everyone, I am new to the group. Submitted application on Dec 20th and waiting for AOR :).

Thank you!!!
The rule is
If u submitted your PNP application including IELTS, then u have to attach live IELTS result with CIC PNP PR application.
If IELTS is not necessary in PNP , then u need not to enclose with PNP PR .
Generally, ainp applicants get benefit of this.

tntusr

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
The rule is
If u submitted your PNP application including IELTS, then u have to attach live IELTS result with CIC PNP PR application.
In addition, i have read inland applicants did not submit IELTS and their application got accepted.

jasca

Jan 30, 2017
ashuindian said:
The rule is
Thank you Ashuindian! That is interesting. Indeed first time hearing this rule. Hmm.. going to talk to my lawyer about this. Just to confirm when you say PNP u meant the provincial application to obtain nomination correct ? So if during the provincial process if I have IELTS included, then I'm the federal process I will also need to include IELTS ?

jasca

Jan 30, 2017
tntusr said:
In addition, i have read inland applicants did not submit IELTS and their application got accepted.
Thank you Tntusr! That is good to hear. I'm inland applicant from Ontario and didn't include IELTS because my lawyer told me not to. Now I'm hearing different things and a bit concerned lol.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
[quote author=tntusr link=topic=455366.msg5742761#msg5742761 date=1485822439]
[/quote] Tntusr sir, they haven't transferred the file to NDVO after AOR . When will they do it? Will they send information about that?

tntusr

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, NDVO will notify you and the notification will look just like the AOR. Don't worry you will get it.

AGGARWALk

Jan 30, 2017
New to this forum.
File received on 02.11.2016 no update on AOR ..
Also not able to link my application ...

Anyone from november who has not yet received Aor .

It's been around 3 months. Not received AOR. what can be the possible reasons. Do I need to contact cic or should wait.

phoebewa_19

Dec 1, 2016
phoebewa_19 said:
BCPNP Application: 11/11/2016
BCPNP Nomination: 12/02/2016
CIC Submission: 12/12/2016

Expecting my AOR to arrive by next March... :-X
UNBELIEVABLE!!
RECEIVED MY AOR TODAY!! 44 DAYS EARLIER THAN EXPECTED!!
It only took them 46 days to process my file!!
Wish everyone shares my good luck!!

jasca

Jan 30, 2017
phoebewa_19 said:
UNBELIEVABLE!!
Congratulations!! Are you inland or Outland ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
phoebewa_19 said:
UNBELIEVABLE!!
Spider-Man
Congratulations