21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
File received: October 21, 2016 still waiting for MR :( o_Oo_O

ryanlo4lol

Nov 9, 2017
I thought we can not do upfront medical as the message request is needed for us to be able to get a schedule? or am I wrong? I am Nov 2016 applicant and still has no MR yet. Last june, the status change on my login saying they requested for medical however no message has been received. My account is stuck on the status your action is required ever since. Raised technical issue twice, but they said it's a glitch but still haven't fixed it. I just requested GCMS note today as well. I was thinking of doing upfront medical too but thought I can't without the letter, but if that is the case I would just get upfront medical right away for me and my family (wife and son). we are a family of 4, but my youngest is Canadian citizen.
HI there I just found out that inside CIC under your PR application at the bottom left there is one bottom called Vew Submitted Application, you may find something there. Just give it a try. Mine is the same situation.

mvempr

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 14th 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 8 2017
Nomination.....
Sept 29th 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 10th 2016
Med's Request
December 19th
Med's Done....
March 13th
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 15th
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I thought we can not do upfront medical as the message request is needed for us to be able to get a schedule? or am I wrong? I am Nov 2016 applicant and still has no MR yet. Last june, the status change on my login saying they requested for medical however no message has been received. My account is stuck on the status your action is required ever since. Raised technical issue twice, but they said it's a glitch but still haven't fixed it. I just requested GCMS note today as well. I was thinking of doing upfront medical too but thought I can't without the letter, but if that is the case I would just get upfront medical right away for me and my family (wife and son). we are a family of 4, but my youngest is Canadian citizen.
Its definitely possible to do upfront medical, I did mine, I am Oct 2016 applicant, I did my upfront medical in April 2017 submitted through webform. I also got latest GCMS which says my medicals are being attached to my file, but not processed yet.

Reactions: AlexandraO

aliwa_usa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Good evening everyone,,,

My current work permit expires end of January 2018.
I have applied for permanent resident under PNP last November, but I did not receive AOR yet!
My file number changed from XEP to EP in January 2017.
In March 2017, I have received request letter " includes my UCI and Application number" asking me to pay my RPRF "Right of Permanent resident fee and more information "an updated form for my travel history since I left one month gap!
since that I did not hear anything. I did call CIC and I sent case specific inquiry and I told them I have not received my AOR yet but nothing.
Now, I am gonna apply for BOWP.
I don't have AOR, although I do have my nomination certificate, thee request letter that I got online asking for more infomation.
Now, can I just apply online and attach all the documents that I have plus a written letter explaining the situation here!
Would that will work?
Please guys I need help here since I have to apply soooooon.
Btw when I checked online "Online tool, it says they started processing my application January 2017"

Thanks,,

Reactions: AlexandraO

flowers88

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Good evening everyone,,,

I have applied for permanent resident under PNP last November, but I did not receive AOR yet!
In March 2017, I have received request letter " includes my UCI and Application number" asking me to pay my RPRF "Right of Permanent resident fee and more information "an updated form for my travel history since I left one month gap!
since that I did not hear anything. I did call CIC and I sent case specific inquiry and I told them I have not received my AOR yet but nothing.
I don't have AOR, although I do have my nomination certificate, thee request letter that I got online asking for more infomation.
Now, can I just apply online and attach all the documents that I have plus a written letter explaining the situation here!
Would that will work?
Btw when I checked online "Online tool, it says they started processing my application January 2017"

Thanks,,
It seems as if you have AOR already based on the fact that you have a file number that starts with EP. I dont think you have to worry about anything. THe next thing they will send is MR maybe in another 3-4 months. Persons who applied August 2016 received MR between Oct and Nov 2017. you may have to apply to bridge your work permit.

884Thunder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Good evening everyone,,,

Would that will work?

Thanks,,
Did you received requests for Travel History IMM5562 or Personal History IMM5669 ? I know that Personal history can't have any gaps but Does Travel history is allowed to have gaps?
Anybody?

Hanim Lee

Jan 26, 2017
MB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
I don't even know how much more time do I have to wait. I did up-front medical and it already passed in June. Nothing changed since after that. I am Nov. applicant. It is just aweful.
When can I get MR? Or can I get MR even though I passed?

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
I don't even know how much more time do I have to wait. I did up-front medical and it already passed in June. Nothing changed since after that. I am Nov. applicant. It is just aweful.
When can I get MR? Or can I get MR even though I passed?
You might not get MR again since you already did upfront and it passed.

Reactions: Hanim Lee
Apr 17, 2013
Hello Guys,
My TIme line is
Appication Accepted December 11 2016.
AOR March 2017- NO MR YET

My Current passport will be expiring in October 2018 and i already renewed with new one. how to update in CIC ?
does that extend Processing time?