15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
Dean007 said:
What is the identification type for RPRF when choosing in ecas ?
Receipt Number (IMM 5401)

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Michelle888 said:
Receipt Number (IMM 5401)
Thanks Michelle, I just checked, it didn't work , I guess i will call CIC tomorrow to confirm if they have received my email and check after couple of days. Thanx!

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
NewtoPR said:
Guys , i got ppr on 3rd nov, sent mine passport on 4th and requested to do visa stamping from local cic office (Delhi) for my dependent.

Do anyone know how much time it will take to get a request for my dependent if anyone had gone through same situation??
any input guys, my dependent yet to get request from local cic office (delhi). Please let me know how much time it took for anyone gone through same situation?

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
nessjo said:
Nothing for me.
I waited until the weekend to check for update here, because most all my updates have come at the end of the week for some reason. No changes on my file, still stuck in perpetual In Process with no PPR/DM.

Each day that passes by with no update I get less and less hopeful that this will all wrap up before the end of the year. It is barely over a month before Christmas and there won't be much going on during the holidays I would assume.

But, meh. It is what it is.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Ok this is update at my end: I paid my RPRF fees on July 24th, But I don't know why my lawyer sent the receipt to CIC on August 12th!! Then on October 15th I ordered gcms notes, I think the AITP officer updated my email address at CIC and removed my lawyers email (Thanks to him) Then on November 12th i got a direct email from CIC as a second reminder asking for RPRF fees. I think CIC misplaced email which my lawyer sent on August 12th, However i did forwarded the receipt again and now waiting for an update.

Thanks to AITP officer for removing my lawyers email address and updating mine, I think he got my email address from gcms notes. I called CIC to confirm if they received my RPRF fees, call center agent said the information has not been updated yet, However he confirmed my email address and said from now on the correspondence will be directly with me, which was not the case earlier.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Michelle888 said:
I sent mine here and it has been allocated to my file shortly after.

CIO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca
@Mitchelle, How long did it take for the RPRF recepit to get updated on your file after sending the email ?

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Dean007 said:
@Mitchelle, How long did it take for the RPRF recepit to get updated on your file after sending the email ?
Instead of logging in to ECAS with your UCI number, choose Receipt Number and enter your RPRF number.
If you are able to see your ECAS status this way, they did receive your RPRF.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Ivan.Galv said:
Instead of logging in to ECAS with your UCI number, choose Receipt Number and enter your RPRF number.
If you are able to see your ECAS status this way, they did receive your RPRF.
Yes did that, Still can't login with my RPRF receipt number, I emailed them on Friday,

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Dean007 said:
Yes did that, Still can't login with my RPRF receipt number, I emailed them on Friday,
For sure, it is too early to expect RPRF processing. The emailing receipt day is the starting point. I would expect at least 1-2 weeks after emailing.
Make sure the emailed receipt had your UCI number entered. It is the only way they can connect your payment with you.

Michelle888

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-08-2015 IP status on 26-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 Medicals Received on 12-06-2015 RPRF paid on 22-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
Dean007 said:

I honestly cant remember but i think after 2-3 weeks.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Dean007 said:
Here is what I can tell you, I emailed my payment to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and did it soon after doing my medical. I called the call centre earlier in the summer (was probably July) and they said they had receipt and it was on my file. I just tried to login with my receipt number and it worked, so that's how I know it worked for me.

I'm just providing for information, but I used CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca unless they've changed emails that's where you probably should send it. However, keep in mind my case is from the US and is being processed at the Ottawa CPC, so I don't know if that is specific to my file or not.

I hope this info helps.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
I also have done my application mostly by myself. I had some assistance from an immigration consultant who is a friend, but I did the actual paperwork all myself. And I made payment by myself, so if you feel your assistance/lawyer isn't working out, just get the receipt and email directly.

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Don't forget to update any applications on the data file.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au4dfE408ZfNdFkzQ3FFUXVWTUt1OGVzM0xlSmQ4d3c&usp=sharing#gid=0

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Bincanada said:
I also have done my application mostly by myself. I had some assistance from an immigration consultant who is a friend, but I did the actual paperwork all myself. And I made payment by myself, so if you feel your assistance/lawyer isn't working out, just get the receipt and email directly.
Yes Bincanada, Now my email address is updated on my file automatically by ATIP officer and i got the direct correspondence from CIC regarding second reminder for RPRF. I emailed to "CIO-Cost-Recovery.gc.ca" I never heard of "CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca" Should i email my RPRF receipt here too ?
Thanks Guys! Appreciate it.