PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

manjeetsg

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Paper File March 2013 (File No July 2013)
Doc's Request.
No (Sponsor Interview 07-07-2015)
Nomination.....
15-10-2015 (CIC File Recd 21-12-2015)
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
IELTS Request
submitted New & Old
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Request
05-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
01-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
Hello Friends!!

I got the LOA with occupation skill level "0". My IELTS is expired in March 2015. Is we need to retake the exam to submit the case in CIC. Please suggest me as I'm really confused because in email where the LOA was attached mentioned the following matter ??? ??? ???

"Please refer to the attachment letter. No hard copy will be mailed..

Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not accept language test result (IELTS) that are more than two years old. Please ensure your include valid test results in your application for permanent residence"

Please let me know it is general information or specially intimation for me.

Thanks

Manjeet

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
manjeetsg said:
Hello Friends!!

I got the LOA with occupation skill level "0". My IELTS is expired in March 2015. Is we need to retake the exam to submit the case in CIC. Please suggest me as I'm really confused because in email where the LOA was attached mentioned the following matter ??? ??? ???

"Please refer to the attachment letter. No hard copy will be mailed..

Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not accept language test result (IELTS) that are more than two years old. Please ensure your include valid test results in your application for permanent residence"

Please let me know it is general information or specially intimation for me.

Thanks

Manjeet
Is there any instruction in your LOA regarding forwarding copy of IELTS to CIO?

Where did you find this words " Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not accept language test result (IELTS) that are more than two years old. Please ensure your include valid test results in your application for permanent residence"

VALID IELTS is required for PNP nominee with NOC C & D only. What i did just included the copy of IELTS (expired) while sending application package to CIO. However, please go through CIC website to be more sure.

Regards,

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
BC PNP APPROVED 19TH AUG 2014
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC

Bpatel1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
01-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
LANDED..........
19-10-2015
Hello guys.
Finally landed today.
Best of luck to all of you.

jerryxiaohua

Jun 24, 2015
Bpatel1 said:
Hello guys.
Finally landed today.
Best of luck to all of you.
Congrats for your landing, it's really a big move. Do you mind to share the document list you brought and the documents the officers asked when you were landing? Since I am under the 'implied' status starting from today, so if I go for landing, I really have to make sure I have everything needed for landing, otherwise, I can not come back to Canada. Thanks a lot.

nishh

Feb 9, 2015
Jerry,

Can you tell me what do u mean by u r on implied status starting today?
Do u mean your work permit , nominee certificate all expires today?

Because that's gonna happen to me in few days too.

jerryxiaohua said:
Congrats for your landing, it's really a big move. Do you mind to share the document list you brought and the documents the officers asked when you were landing? Since I am under the 'implied' status starting from today, so if I go for landing, I really have to make sure I have everything needed for landing, otherwise, I can not come back to Canada. Thanks a lot.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
nishh said:
Jerry,

Hey nishh, Sorry i missed your message, Yes I understand your situation, It actually reminds me of a friend who quit working for his employer and still he got the passport call and the visa officer was not aware of that. So i guess as long as your employer does not inform CIC it shouldn't matter.
PS: My friend was on open work permit.

jerryxiaohua

Jun 24, 2015
nishh said:
Jerry,

It's my work permit, it expired yesterday. But I applied for the bridge work permit in September, so I am under the implied status which means keeping working for the same employer until my landing and being an pr. So I am hoping to make sure that the landing process will not have any issue. But anyway, still waiting for the passport coming back. lol...........

nishh

Feb 9, 2015
What about your pnp certificate? I'm assuming that expires as well?

jerryxiaohua said:
It's my work permit, it expired yesterday. But I applied for the bridge work permit in September, so I am under the implied status which means keeping working for the same employer until my landing and being an pr. So I am hoping to make sure that the landing process will not have any issue. But anyway, still waiting for the passport coming back. lol...........

jerryxiaohua

Jun 24, 2015
nishh said:
What about your pnp certificate? I'm assuming that expires as well?
Well, of course. The PNP certificate expired 6 months after it was issued. But as long as we submitted our application for PR before it expired, it should be fine. I don't think we have to worry about the PNP certificate anymore.

jerryxiaohua

Jun 24, 2015
Guys, my return package tracker just got activated, can't wait to share that with you. My passport reached Ottawa on Oct 1, 2015 and hopefully get back tomorrow. Btw, do you think it's because of the Election that they are starting to work? lol... Good luck for all of you.