VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
Nov Applicant said:
Still no PPR Waiting:
DM on 26-Aug-2015
Nov-6 Applicant

Called CIC: GETTING VOICE : CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS. Its been a week like this. I am unable to contact them.

I hope you know the CIC message is just to scare you off. Once the message is over you will get the message options. navigate via the options and you will be connected. If a girl picks the phone, they would be helpful. If a guy picks up, i am sure they would be rude and start yellilng.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Bincanada said:
My ECAS has been updated with more information as of 15 Oct 2015, it now shows 5 lines. It isn't new information, but its good to know my file is being updated. I assume this means they're actually looking into my case?

The two lines that have been added are the AOR in April, and they added a line stating Medical Instructions were sent in April.

For many months I only had Application Received and Medical Received, the fact they've added all this information and it went 'In Process' in ECAS last week is a good feeling.

What is the next stage after it is In Process? Does it go direct to DM or do they change it to Processing Application?
Same here bud, My ecas updated to 6 lines from 3 lines in August, Still in process, November 10th applicant.

anurag4090

Nov 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
calling CIC is of no use. They have no say or control on our applications. I am waiting for PPR forever now, got DM on 31st August.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Bpatel1 said:
Received my passport today.
Nov 10 applicants.
Dm on 24 aug
Ppr on 25 sep
Passport sent 30 sep
Passport received 2 oct
Return package activated 14 oct
Received passport 15 oct
Will land on monday on 19 oct
Hi Bpatel1

Congratulations!!! Wish you safe landing process. :)

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Dean007 said:
Same here bud, My ecas updated to 6 lines from 3 lines in August, Still in process, November 10th applicant.
This is good news I would think, it means they're really starting to get some applications looked at that haven't been so far. So I would think...

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
Bincanada said:
This is good news I would think, it means they're really starting to get some applications looked at that haven't been so far. So I would think...
Mine in process from july 17 with Six ECAS line...nothing after that...so don't think to much if there are six lines ...3rd nov applicant

PEPO2015

Oct 10, 2015
Does any one knows how long it takes for CIC to proceed the PR application after nomination. its paper based application not express entry.

express entrée is very fast but occupation in demand paper based application is not :(
people telling me it takes two years or more is that true ????

Another question which is faster to apply for PR inside Canada as a student or to apply from out side Canada and be outside Canada until they finalize PR application????.

I am confused and need your help please

your reply will help a lot.

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
PEPO2015 said:
Does any one knows how long it takes for CIC to proceed the PR application after nomination. its paper based application not express entry.

express entrée is very fast but occupation in demand paper based application is not :(
people telling me it takes two years or more is that true ????

Another question which is faster to apply for PR inside Canada as a student or to apply from out side Canada and be outside Canada until they finalize PR application????.

I am confused and need your help please

your reply will help a lot.

For me its nearly 1 year after my nomination, so total time till now is 1.5 years and my application is still in process :(