+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR November 2014 Applicants

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
PEPO2015 said:
Does any one knows how long it takes for CIC to proceed the PR application after nomination. its paper based application not express entry.
I have found the official stats the best to determine how long it takes. These gauge on an annual basis how fast they process.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Follow your category and etc, and you'll get an estimate based on your specific app type.

Vigo-HR

Oct 31, 2014
Edmonton
Nov 12 applicant.
Jul 28 IP
Jul 28 additional documents request
Aug 30 sent additional documents

Still IP!

Spoke with CIC call centre agent, they say that my file is still in Sydney, final background check and after it is transfered to Ottawa the deley is up to 15 month.

Dean007

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Guys I'm freaking out, Its getting on my nerves now, November 10th applicant, Still in IP :( I want to resign so badly!

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
Dean007 said:
Guys I'm freaking out, Its getting on my nerves now, November 10th applicant, Still in IP :( I want to resign so badly!
We are both November applicants who are seeing ECAS changes, so... Since the average application - according to the stats - is taking 15 months for our category, when processed in Ottawa, and we're 11 months in right now, I'd say a lot of us will see decisions made between November-February.

nishh

Feb 9, 2015
I hear you. You should have got it by now. They will release it all togather like opening flood gates this week I feel. Lazy people. Having bad employer just adds to the problem.

Dean007 said:

nishh

Feb 9, 2015
My nominee and work permit expires in 2 days. I got fired. And my passport hasn't come back or is activated. Does anyone know what is the implication of this?

Should I ask for a nominee extension? Can't get a work permit by going to the border because I don't have an employer.

Please advice.

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
BC PNP APPROVED 19TH AUG 2014
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
nishh said:
My nominee and work permit expires in 2 days. I got fired. And my passport hasn't come back or is activated. Does anyone know what is the implication of this?

Should I ask for a nominee extension? Can't get a work permit by going to the border because I don't have an employer.

Please advice.
every thing is ok till d time ur employer dont inform to immigration or want to cancel the nomination .

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
nishh said:
But she informed the nominee guys
when u got fired...? after sending passport or before ?

nishh

Feb 9, 2015
After sending passport . Passport received on 1 October n fired me on 14th.
Do I hv to hv a valid work permit n unexpired nominee certificate?

jerryxiaohua

Jun 24, 2015
nishh said:
I think you just need to apply for the bridge work permit. Btw, I saw your message, my passport got Ottawa on Oct 1, but it has not come back yet, the tracker has not been activated. Thanks and good luck for all of us.

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
wot u can do.. if there's a border near u ...go there and they will give u work permit..right away..

akhan13

Apr 11, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan...reached CIO
Doc's Request.
25 Sept 2015
Nomination.....
last week of july 2014
AOR Received.
(XEP)15 April 2015; UCI & EP : 7 May 15
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
25 May 2015 (Submitted to cic on 2 june 2015)..Ecas status: Medical Received: 10 June 2015
Interview........
n/A
Passport Req..
14 jan 16
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued for 6 months.. got passport back on 28 Jan-2016
LANDED..........
I landed at Regway border on 29 Jan 2016(11:00p.m)
nishh said:
Hey nishh get relax ..do not override your mental stress ..you are completely okey ..the thing is your nomination should be valid by the time cic receives it ..nomination for almost all of us were valid for 6 months ..for us it is already expired ... Work permit you can apply. online if you are desperate and once you receive your passport ..withdraw your application and you 'll get refunded ...regarding passport return ..I believe you 'll get it once the election Is decided ..bczz they don't work on any project until the govt is made .. and immigration is big game of economy and
politics ..when the new govt is made the minister for immigration will take the office and the show begins ..if it is a coalition govt you 'll get your passport this week ..or if it is the same conservative govt ....and if it is a new govt ..then wait until first week of November:)
$good luck $
My situation is worst : in restoration + no work permit + no work + nomination has expired within the month I sent my application for PR ..by the time the province sent me nomination ..my contract already was ended with that employer ..after that I did 2-3 more other
jobs ..don't know what 'll happen to my case ? :(( you got much better situation ..though I got 6 lines on ecas ..what Say you ?