+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Sandip2006

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi, many congratulations!
The additional document CIC requested in May 2018, was it just Schedule A Update or the request Letter with a set of documents mentioning if you haven't submitted it yet?
They asked me about my latest visit to another country and last ten years address. Because after medical examination, we went to back home for two months and that was the reason for delay

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Finally today I received golden email...

AINP JUNE 2016
APPLICANTION SUBBMITED JULY 2016
AOR OCTOBER 2016
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS DEC 2016
MEDICAL REQUEST SEP 2017
MEDICAL PASSED OCTOBER 2017
BACKGROUND IN PROCESS OCT 2017
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS MAY 2018
PPR 27TH JUNE 2018...

Best of luck everyone.
May god bring happiness in your life very soon. I will pray for everyone.
Thank you guys.
Congratulations. Exact same timeline as mine. what additional documents they asked for?

Reactions: Sandip2006

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
Happy Canada day folks!

johnjholland1974

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
Nomination.....
18-09-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
08-11-2018
yeah went up about 3 weeks ago an utter joke

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Hello Everyone, i need your guys help. Its urgent.

I am a provincial nominee and going to apply for a Bridging open work permit.

I changed my job 7 months ago and everyone including one lawyer suggested me, no need to inform Federal or Province as it can delay the process further.

Now as i mentioned before ,going to apply for a Bridging open work permit means i need to fill up the form which is asking to fill up last 10 years employment history. What should i do? should I lie at the form? or should I inform federal about my new job? they can ask question that why i am telling them so late after 7 months.

But even after telling them the information my province and federal has will be different which can cause issues. I actually called province last month and pretended that i am asking for my friend ,
They replied that your friend should have informed us right away after changing the job ,now its completely up to officer.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks.

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hello Everyone, i need your guys help. Its urgent.

I am a provincial nominee and going to apply for a Bridging open work permit.

I changed my job 7 months ago and everyone including one lawyer suggested me, no need to inform Federal or Province as it can delay the process further.

Now as i mentioned before ,going to apply for a Bridging open work permit means i need to fill up the form which is asking to fill up last 10 years employment history. What should i do? should I lie at the form? or should I inform federal about my new job? they can ask question that why i am telling them so late after 7 months.

But even after telling them the information my province and federal has will be different which can cause issues. I actually called province last month and pretended that i am asking for my friend ,
They replied that your friend should have informed us right away after changing the job ,now its completely up to officer.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jesus Christ! Dude, I honestly don't see an easy way of fixing this. Out of curiosity, where did you find your lawyer? bro, I keep saying that lawyers are useless. They take your money but they take no responsibility for their actions or bad advice.
I would say, tell them the true cuz it is easy for them to find out that you changed employers. It is just a matter of taking a look at who is withholding your taxes in your paycheque.

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Jesus Christ! Dude, I honestly don't see an easy way of fixing this. Out of curiosity, where did you find your lawyer? bro, I keep saying that lawyers are useless. They take your money but they take no responsibility for their actions or bad advice.
I would say, tell them the true cuz it is easy for them to find out that you changed employers. It is just a matter of taking a look at who is withholding your taxes in your paycheque.
yeah thats what everyone is suggesting me and saying that probably they wont match BOWP and PR forms and in any case i shouldn't lie but tell them that i forgot to update or i didn't know that i have to update if they ask any questions.

You are right brother, i don't trust lawyers at all, i paid 150 dollars just to get that advise and i was very optimistic of getting PR before March but its July now and i am still waiting

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
yeah thats what everyone is suggesting me and saying that probably they wont match BOWP and PR forms and in any case i shouldn't lie but tell them that i forgot to update or i didn't know that i have to update if they ask any questions.

You are right brother, i don't trust lawyers at all, i paid 150 dollars just to get that advise and i was very optimistic of getting PR before March but its July now and i am still waiting
Unless your PNP has employment restrictions, then you should have informed AINP. But if there is no employment restrictions, honestly i don't see any issues. Well you should still update AINP regardless but they won't withdraw your nomination. For CIC side, things do change during processing and usually unless its something major like a crime charge or martial status change then you should update them. CIC don't care about job change if its PNP category. And CIC will email you to send a updated Schedule A if needed but chances are they won't at all.

Only provincial PNP officers cares about job changes since its their responsibility but after PNP stage, CIC only cares about Medical and Background Checks.

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Unless your PNP has employment restrictions, then you should have informed AINP. But if there is no employment restrictions, honestly i don't see any issues. Well you should still update AINP regardless but they won't withdraw your nomination. For CIC side, things do change during processing and usually unless its something major like a crime charge or martial status change then you should update them. CIC don't care about job change if its PNP category. And CIC will email you to send a updated Schedule A if needed but chances are they won't at all.

Only provincial PNP officers cares about job changes since its their responsibility but after PNP stage, CIC only cares about Medical and Background Checks.
thanks bro but i called PNP and pretended that i am asking for a friend and they said that ur friend should have informed right away ,now its up to AINP officer. Thats scared me so i didnt tell them anything.

I changed my job 7 months ago.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
thanks bro but i called PNP and pretended that i am asking for a friend and they said that ur friend should have informed right away ,now its up to AINP officer. Thats scared me so i didnt tell them anything.

I changed my job 7 months ago.
Well tell AINP now and tell them what happen. PNP officers are usually understanding. Like i said, if your AINP doesn't have any employment restrictions then you should be fine.