+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
Hello there, i got passport request from cic on july 05 but they didn't mention anything about my spouse as he is in india like where to submit his passport. i emailed CPC Ottawa and got a second email from them next day. Does this mean He can submit his passport in india with this letter?

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspostenvelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

johnjholland1974

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
Nomination.....
18-09-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
08-11-2018
Hi guys is there anyone still waiting im a Dec 2016 but been sent for addtional verification the wait is so painful

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
Reactions: ayaz94

Johnny_111

Dec 6, 2017
Got my PPR finally, at 6:45 pm yesterday July 9th. Be confident, guys, yours are on the way. Here's my timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 22, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 22, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on December 18, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on April 27, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. We sent you correspondence on May 8, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  9. We sent you correspondence on May 16, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I called them on June 29th, and the lady said everything is done and just waiting for an officer to review, and 10 days later, I got the PPR. The additional documents they asked are the updated schedule A from both my wife and I, as well as my RCMP certificate (which is the third time they ask for, I don't know why). And they made couple mistakes on the request letter, so they sent two more request letters asked for the same documents.

I have my wife as dependent, and it seems that processing time will be longer if you have dependents. So everyone who is still waiting, good luck and be confident. Hope you all will hear good news within this week!

Reactions: S3ns0r and ayaz94

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Got my PPR finally, at 6:45 pm yesterday July 9th. Be confident, guys, yours are on the way. Here's my timeline:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 22, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 22, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on December 18, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on April 27, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. We sent you correspondence on May 8, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  9. We sent you correspondence on May 16, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I called them on June 29th, and the lady said everything is done and just waiting for an officer to review, and 10 days later, I got the PPR. The additional documents they asked are the updated schedule A from both my wife and I, as well as my RCMP certificate (which is the third time they ask for, I don't know why). And they made couple mistakes on the request letter, so they sent two more request letters asked for the same documents.

I have my wife as dependent, and it seems that processing time will be longer if you have dependents. So everyone who is still waiting, good luck and be confident. Hope you all will hear good news within this week!
Congratulations! (Y) Good to know there are some cheers in the awaiting cases.
Did they ask you to submit other documents as well including employment letters from past jobs and the current one along with Schedule A and RCMP certificate?
I agree to your comment on dependents.

LakiC

Apr 3, 2018
Hello guys,

this waiting period is driving me crazy. My application exceeded all normal processing time. I think I am waiting too much and whenever I contact them they send me an email telling me how they sent me correspondence some time ago and how I never replied, which is BULLS***. I have sent them all information they asked for immediately. In September my wife, child and me did medical exams, and today I received new email for my wife and child telling how their medical results are, or going to expire soon and they have to redone it again. Is that normal or am I just frustrated about their non-professionalism and stupidity? Why do I have to pay again for new medicals if is their fault for not finishing the process in the regular time? Thank you in advance and sorry for my anger. But, I hope the most of you understand me pretty well.

LakiC

Apr 3, 2018
Here are my application details:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 29, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 7, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on October 7, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on April 12, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Johnny_111

Dec 6, 2017
Congratulations! (Y) Good to know there are some cheers in the awaiting cases.
Did they ask you to submit other documents as well including employment letters from past jobs and the current one along with Schedule A and RCMP certificate?
I agree to your comment on dependents.
No, nothing other than Schedule A and RCMP certificate.

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
Hi,

Am I the only one who has left from Sept 2016?

johnjholland1974

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
Nomination.....
18-09-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
08-11-2018

Msparis

May 30, 2018
Anyone knows how many months the background check because mine starts July 2017 and til now still on process...My application 27 months already.