+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

pakistan1990

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
It was long time ago, they are doing background check from. Applied for PR in Sept 2016
AOR Jan 2017
Married-March 2017
Added spouse- August 2017
Request of additional marriage proofs and Schedule A- Feb 2018
Medical request & updated schedule A for me an my spouse- May 2018 for both of us
Mpnp email- June 15 2018
I don't know why one of my friend have same nomination and nobody contacted him from pnp and he already got PPR.
This is me
AUG 31, 2016 Application Received
Dev 14, 2016 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
FEB 14, 2017 SPOUSE ADDED
JUNE 6, 2017 ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, MARRIAGE PHOTOS, QUESTIONNAIRE FROM BOTH OF US
NOV 20, 2017 MEDICAL REQUEST TO BOTH
FEB 27, BG IN PROCESS BEFORE THAT IT WAS "NOT APPLICABLE"
MARCH 27TH, ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, RESUME
JUNE 10TH ====> STILL WAITING FOR PASSPORT REQUEST
I CALL IRCC AND THEY SAID EVERYTHING IS OK, I PASSSED THE CLIMINALITY, ELIGIBILITY, MEDICAL AND ONLY BACKGROUND IS IN PROCESS, ITS NOW 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF MEDICAL PASSED

BG IN PROGRESS...

ITS 22 MONTHS NOW...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MORE....
PLEASE

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
This is me
AUG 31, 2016 Application Received
Dev 14, 2016 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
FEB 14, 2017 SPOUSE ADDED
JUNE 6, 2017 ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, MARRIAGE PHOTOS, QUESTIONNAIRE FROM BOTH OF US
NOV 20, 2017 MEDICAL REQUEST TO BOTH
FEB 27, BG IN PROCESS BEFORE THAT IT WAS "NOT APPLICABLE"
MARCH 27TH, ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, RESUME
JUNE 10TH ====> STILL WAITING FOR PASSPORT REQUEST
I CALL IRCC AND THEY SAID EVERYTHING IS OK, I PASSSED THE CLIMINALITY, ELIGIBILITY, MEDICAL AND ONLY BACKGROUND IS IN PROCESS, ITS NOW 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF MEDICAL PASSED

BG IN PROGRESS...

ITS 22 MONTHS NOW...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MORE....
PLEASE
I'm pretty much on the same timeline, there is nothing you can do just wait patiently until it's done. I know it's insane that the process takes so much time. I would just call them once in a month to follow up on your file. Because as per my last conversation with the agent he said sometimes they do forget about some applications.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
It was long time ago, they are doing background check from. Applied for PR in Sept 2016
AOR Jan 2017
Married-March 2017
Added spouse- August 2017
Request of additional marriage proofs and Schedule A- Feb 2018
Medical request & updated schedule A for me an my spouse- May 2018 for both of us
Mpnp email- June 15 2018
I don't know why one of my friend have same nomination and nobody contacted him from pnp and he already got PPR.
Hi.
What I think in your case like your old employer let them know to Mpnp you were not working over there and That's why they asked your employer details again. Now do not panic but you need to give them what they want like new employer details and every things but make sure your current job is same NOC category like 0,a or b which was your previous job. Simply let them know you got a family emergency to go to India and your employer denied for vacations and that's why you switch job.

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
No i didn't changed anything with them because i asked my lawyer and he said you don't need to do update pnp as it is already approved.
Dude, with all due respect, your lawyer is a retard. It gets me sick to see how much these lawyers charge and how little they offer. Of course, you have to update your provincial nomination office every time a change happens, especially if you switched jobs. Best thing to do, pay attention to what MNP says, do not argue anything and be patient. Furthermore, if you can, get a reimbursement from your lawyer and certainly change it.

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
Don’t worry I am from mpnp too , I am also 2016 sept applicant and I got my passport request last week . So don’t worry , they are asking you to update your information because you have submitted new schedule A form which doesn’t match to one MPNP have send to CIC.
Thank you. i already provided them all the documents they asked for.

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
Hi.
What I think in your case like your old employer let them know to Mpnp you were not working over there and That's why they asked your employer details again. Now do not panic but you need to give them what they want like new employer details and every things but make sure your current job is same NOC category like 0,a or b which was your previous job. Simply let them know you got a family emergency to go to India and your employer denied for vacations and that's why you switch job.
yes. i texted my previous manager to ask if somebody from pop office called them. he said yes , mpnp called my prvious employer for another employee who is currently working there but while on call they asked about me and he told them i am no longer working with their company. mpnp asked for first day and last day that i worked and he provided them details. But now i have sent all the documents from my current employer and T4s etc. to mpnp. I don't know what will happen now.

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
Dude, with all due respect, your lawyer is a retard. It gets me sick to see how much these lawyers charge and how little they offer. Of course, you have to update your provincial nomination office every time a change happens, especially if you switched jobs. Best thing to do, pay attention to what MNP says, do not argue anything and be patient. Furthermore, if you can, get a reimbursement from your lawyer and certainly change it.
i know, i already removed him from my account a while ago. lawyers always misguide people. i had one lawyer when i filed for permanent residency but when i got married i told them to add my spouse to my file, but he said he will send just the marriage certificate to cic and then cic will ask for other additional docs, after waiting for 4 months when nothing happened , i called cic and they told me that according to them i am still single and i will get MR just for myself, then I added removed that consultant and added spouse from second Consultant. Now this person also misguided and didn't do his job properly and at the end i have to do everything by myself. even though he is having a business of selling air tickets, that is why he told me to go to india and i had to quit my current job temporarily and joint the same employer again. i am really worried and frustrated but can't anything against them by myself. I have spent a lot of money on my file.

abhishek!989

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
i know, i already removed him from my account a while ago. lawyers always misguide people. i had one lawyer when i filed for permanent residency but when i got married i told them to add my spouse to my file, but he said he will send just the marriage certificate to cic and then cic will ask for other additional docs, after waiting for 4 months when nothing happened , i called cic and they told me that according to them i am still single and i will get MR just for myself, then I added removed that consultant and added spouse from second Consultant. Now this person also misguided and didn't do his job properly and at the end i have to do everything by myself. even though he is having a business of selling air tickets, that is why he told me to go to india and i had to quit my current job temporarily and joint the same employer again. i am really worried and frustrated but can't anything against them by myself. I have spent a lot of money on my file.
Ok BroI am still wondering why they called your previous employer and ask details, it's happened to my frd too, he got laid off and did not inform pnp but nobody called and ask about him. I am thinking your lawyer called Mpnp and let them know you are not working in same place that;s why they inquire. Nobody can call your employer after getting pnp approved. So bro do not trust on specially on lawyers, they are cheap and not honest with you.
take care hope you short it out.

Aug19-16

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Aug 19, 2016 Applicant
SINP stream
Medical passed

No progress since Feb 06, 2018 - I am told by callcentre several times now, my file is in BG check. I was also told to check progress in July 2018, so here i am folks, waiting anxiously.

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
I don't know what's going on, did anybody receive request letter before PPR? they just sent me request letter, and they request a bunch of documents that I have already submitted, better than nothing though they are working on the application. I'm August 15, 2016, applicant.

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
I don't know what's going on, did anybody receive request letter before PPR? they just sent me request letter, and they request a bunch of documents that I have already submitted, better than nothing though they are working on the application. I'm August 15, 2016, applicant.
Can you tell us what documents they request, please? Schedule A ??

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
Can you tell us what documents they request, please? Schedule A ??
Here it is:

In order to prepare your application for further processing, the following documentation must be
received by our office within 30 days from the date of this letter:
For you, the principal applicant, if not yet submitted:
 Offer of Employment:
If you have an offer of employment in Canada, you must submit an updated copy of the
employment offer from your employer in Canada dated this year.
 Employment Reference Letter:
A letter for each declared period of employment.
 Business Licence(s):
If you have declared owning equity in any business(es), you must submit a copy of the
applicable business licence(s) in addition to supporting evidence to substantiate your stated
equity
 Education Credentials:
All documentation (diplomas and transcripts) to support your declared post-secondary
education or vocational training. Any foreign education credentials should be supplemented
with an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA); please see the following link for more
information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigratecanada/
express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/education-assessed.html#designated
 Language Abilities:
Any documentation you would like to submit as evidence of your abilities in either of
Canada’s official languages, English or French. You are strongly encouraged to submit the
results of an IELTS/CELPIP exam or Test d’évaluation de français (TEF).
 Proof of Funds:
Any evidence of funds that will assist you in establishing in Canada.
 Any other documentation you would like to submit as evidence of your ability to become
economically established in Canada.
 Employment reference letter for your spouse for his/her present job. If your spouse is presently
unemployed, please submit an employment reference letter from his/her most recent employer.
For the principal applicant and all dependents, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
 If not yet submitted: Copy of the bio-data page of your valid passport.
Please DO NOT submit your original passport at this time.
For the principal applicant and all dependents 18 and over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
 Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration Form (IMM 5669):
You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the
past 10 years). Please ensure there are no gaps in your declared personal and
residential address history.
 Updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406)
 If not yet submitted: Police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 months or
more since the age of 18.
If you are unable to submit police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, submit
proof of having applied for the certificate with your package. Please be advised that all
police certificates must be provided in color.
 Medical Examination: required only if you have been sent a request to update your medicals
We require proof of completion of a new Immigration medical examination. Once you have
had your medical exam, please include a copy of the receipt to our office as part of your
submission package.
For all dependent children:
 If not yet submitted: Copy of their birth certificate

BelY

Mar 9, 2018
It comes finally, I received the passport request letter from CIC yesterday evening.

Here is my case status:
AINP received on June 2016
Submit to CIC and received on August 30 2016
Additional documents & Payment requirement on May 2017
Submit additional documents & pay on June 2017
Medical exam requirement on Nov 7 2017
Medical exam passed on Middle of Nov 2017
Passport Request Letter on June 26 2018

BTW, I login into my CIC account this morning and it's still nothing updated, and I'm not worry anymore;)

Wish you all lucky!

BR
Bel

Reactions: S3ns0r

S3ns0r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Doc's Request.
20-01-2017, 26-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
31-07-2018
Med's Request
07-11-2017 ; 21-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-11-2017 ; 03-01-2019
Interview........
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2019
LANDED..........
inland applicant
It comes finally, I received the passport request letter from CIC yesterday evening.

Here is my case status:
AINP received on June 2016
Submit to CIC and received on August 30 2016
Additional documents & Payment requirement on May 2017
Submit additional documents & pay on June 2017
Medical exam requirement on Nov 7 2017
Medical exam passed on Middle of Nov 2017
Passport Request Letter on June 26 2018

BTW, I login into my CIC account this morning and it's still nothing updated, and I'm not worry anymore;)

Wish you all lucky!

BR
Bel
Great! Congrats!