+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
yes, my background check is in process now. i didn't changed any information with them before but i told her yesterday on phone. Then she told me to submit T4 for 2017, notice of assessment 2017, employment letter from current employer, ROE from past employer, manitoba health and driver license to show my current address.
Today you got BGIP ?

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
No i didn't changed anything with them because i asked my lawyer and he said you don't need to do update pnp as it is already approved.

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
so what does 'no' restriction on employment mean?
I think it means you can change job but you have to update them so they issue new nomination related to your new employer

There is another stream with no employer name in nomination paper. (Without a job offer stream)

Ask your lawyer for help

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
Oh no, i didn't know that. I think if i will provide them these docs they will be able to issue a new nomination because this is almost a year that i am working for my current employer.

perrynoh

Dec 7, 2017
Hello, please i have a question, when you applied for your BOWP, what was the documents you submitted and secondly did your employer pay the compliance fee for a closed work permit?
Thank you
Hi
I applied BOWP on mar 06 and approved on May 14.
I don't know what I submitted documents. Because of my agent did all my paper jobs. I just paid fee.
My employer didn't pay any fee.

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
When did your background check change to "in process" in your CIC account ?
It was long time ago, they are doing background check from. Applied for PR in Sept 2016
AOR Jan 2017
Married-March 2017
Added spouse- August 2017
Request of additional marriage proofs and Schedule A- Feb 2018
Medical request & updated schedule A for me an my spouse- May 2018 for both of us
Mpnp email- June 15 2018
I don't know why one of my friend have same nomination and nobody contacted him from pnp and he already got PPR.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Don’t worry I am from mpnp too , I am also 2016 sept applicant and I got my passport request last week . So don’t worry , they are asking you to update your information because you have submitted new schedule A form which doesn’t match to one MPNP have send to CIC.