+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Spe 12 2016 applicant,

Just called IRCC and the reply is that: background check needs additional verification.
Since background check is processed by 3rd party, they don't have a time frame for this and I am not required for additional documents.

So what's this additional verification ?
I was stuck in additional verification and it took 3 months for me . Have patience.

pakistan1990

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
AUG 31, 2016 Application Received
Dev 14, 2016 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
FEB 14, 2017 SPOUSE ADDED
JUNE 6, 2017 ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, MARRIAGE PHOTOS, QUESTIONNAIRE FROM BOTH OF US
NOV 20, 2017 MEDICAL REQUEST TO BOTH
FEB 27, BG IN PROCESS BEFORE THAT IT WAS "NOT APPLICABLE"
MARCH 27TH, ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, RESUME
JUNE 10TH ====> STILL WAITING FOR PASSPORT REQUEST
I CALL IRCC AND THEY SAID EVERYTHING IS OK, I PASSSED THE CLIMINALITY, ELIGIBILITY, MEDICAL AND ONLY BACKGROUND IS IN PROCESS, ITS NOW 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF MEDICAL PASSED

BG IN PROGRESS...

ITS 22 MONTHS NOW...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MORE....
PLEASE

Reactions: ayaz94

swimmingfish2018

Mar 26, 2018
AUG 31, 2016 Application Received
Dev 14, 2016 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
FEB 14, 2017 SPOUSE ADDED
JUNE 6, 2017 ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, MARRIAGE PHOTOS, QUESTIONNAIRE FROM BOTH OF US
NOV 20, 2017 MEDICAL REQUEST TO BOTH
FEB 27, BG IN PROCESS BEFORE THAT IT WAS "NOT APPLICABLE"
MARCH 27TH, ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, RESUME
JUNE 10TH ====> STILL WAITING FOR PASSPORT REQUEST
I CALL IRCC AND THEY SAID EVERYTHING IS OK, I PASSSED THE CLIMINALITY, ELIGIBILITY, MEDICAL AND ONLY BACKGROUND IS IN PROCESS, ITS NOW 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF MEDICAL PASSED

BG IN PROGRESS...

ITS 22 MONTHS NOW...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MORE....
PLEASE
Same, Aug 6 2016 waiting.
advice: wait patiently, if u can.
Liberal party is lazy and earn 100K+$ annually. I am not sure I can patient all the time, but I am sure Liberal party can wait patiently anytime plus anywhere, even after they have only 7 seats in Ontario parliament.

perrynoh

Dec 7, 2017
Hi bro
I have a question.
Approved my BOWP on May 15.
But I didn't receive original hard copy of permit.
May be returned by post ffice.
Because of I missing my p.o. box number.

So what can i do for request resend my permit from cic.
I already tried call but failed.
How about IRCC WEB FORM?
I need to apply Msp for go to hospital ASAP.

evianz

May 9, 2018
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Inland
App. Filed.......
05-05-2016
Med's Request
07-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-07-2017
Still.. May 2016 waiting.. BG in progress forever..
No update from cic since Jun 2017

Last edited:

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
Hey guys,
I have got my mpnp in 2016 and applied for PR in sept 2016 and go my medicals in May 2018. Medicals show passed on my account but yesterday i got an email from MPNP office saying to contact them before June 22 otherwise they will withdraw my pnp. what does that mean? then I talked to them and they need employment letter and all that kind of stuff from my current employer again. I don't know and i am really worried about this. And do we need to update pnp if we change employer even though we are having no restrictions on employment and having open work permit?

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys,
I have got my mpnp in 2016 and applied for PR in sept 2016 and go my medicals in May 2018. Medicals show passed on my account but yesterday i got an email from MPNP office saying to contact them before June 22 otherwise they will withdraw my pnp. what does that mean? then I talked to them and they need employment letter and all that kind of stuff from my current employer again. I don't know and i am really worried about this. And do we need to update pnp if we change employer even though we are having no restrictions on employment and having open work permit?
What is your MPNP stream? Is your employer name written in your nomination paper ?

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys,
When did you change your job ?

Did your security check start in your PR application ?

Last edited:

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
When did you change your job ?

Did your security check start in your PR application ?
I quit my job because i wanted to go to india for getting married but i had another part time job at that time when i quit my full time job then i came back after 35 days in india. and found another full time job in july 2017. cic asked mr for medical and i did my medical on may 16 2018. that says passed on my account. i was waiting for passport request from them and then i got this email from mpnp. I don't know why they are doing this as i had already approved pnp.

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
I quit my job because i wanted to go to india for getting married but i had another part time job at that time when i quit my full time job then i came back after 35 days in india. and found another full time job in july 2017. cic asked mr for medical and i did my medical on may 16 2018. that says passed on my account. i was waiting for passport request from them and then i got this email from mpnp. I don't know why they are doing this as i had already approved pnp.
Is your background check "In process " in MyCIC account ?

Did you change your home address with mpnp or update your status after married with mpnp ?

KULAR_RAMAN

Dec 9, 2017
yes, my background check is in process now. i didn't changed any information with them before but i told her yesterday on phone. Then she told me to submit T4 for 2017, notice of assessment 2017, employment letter from current employer, ROE from past employer, manitoba health and driver license to show my current address.