+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

pakistan1990

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
...me too!Hopefully we will have smth within this week
every week we say this week or next day or next week
this is not fair why immigration is doing this to us, I am 31st aug 2016 applicant and still waiting, 19th month and still nothing. Why ?
If you call the help line they only read the statements that are in our online account and when you use web desk , they reply after 2 months.

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
Hi, jut in case, before crossing the border I enter in the office and asled if everything was OK for flagpoling to get my PR... The officer checked my passport, the visa sticker, my working permit and same for my family. I had forgot my WP at home, so I showed him rhe scaned one on my cell... He said it was all OK. Told me to drive to the US border and ask for flagpoling for getting PR. On the US border, they asked for our passports, asked why we were there... Ask how many people were with us.. Then asked who was the kid on the passanger side on the back.. Gave us the ok to drive to tje other side and park the car beside Door C and go inside... In there they asked again why we were there, asked for passport gave lolipops to the kids... Prepare the refusal note and asked to check all names and info were OK... After that the officer asked if it was our first time on the border... We said Yes, so the officer the showed us the way to go back to the Canadian side. So we drove back... Before getting inside the office, we stopped in a window and thenoffocer asked why we were there. Told them to get our PR... Checked the passports and CoRP, plus the refusal letter and told us where to park and to go inside the office. On the office, the officer who saw my papers before said hi again, got our passports, CoPR and refusal letter... Checked with is all the information written on the papers... Told us to wait about half an hour... When it was done, he called us back, asked to answer on the CoPR the question about been convicted ofna crime or have a canadian refusal... And if there were any other dependant beside the ones mention on the documents. As I was the principal applicant, I signed for my kids. On the refusal letter the officer asked to give our mailing address... Once he signed all the docs... He welcome us as Permanent Residents, explain what to do next, how to keep our status and gave us 2 papers with info abou the PR Status and hownto become Citizen... Asked if we had any question... Told us the PR cards would arrive in about 60 days... And congrant us again... Very plesant experience...
Thanks for explaining in all details ...

We got our passports back and we are going this weekend.

Thanks again.

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
every week we say this week or next day or next week
this is not fair why immigration is doing this to us, I am 31st aug 2016 applicant and still waiting, 19th month and still nothing. Why ?
If you call the help line they only read the statements that are in our online account and when you use web desk , they reply after 2 months.
how about we take turn to call them? tell them it is so unfair to us, december applicants are getting PPRs now. A little bit slower is alright, slower than people submitted 3 months after me, WTF is that.

Reactions: INeedAPR

pakistan1990

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
how about we take turn to call them? tell them it is so unfair to us, december applicants are getting PPRs now. A little bit slower is alright, slower than people submitted 3 months after me, WTF is that.
right, but the thing is they don't care about anyone.
some people have health issues and some other things too, but see what they are doing I am here in canada for the last 5 years and still processing and processing. I am soo frustrated , i can not concentrate on my job, every day every moment i am checking my account. i am getting sick. we have given everything to this country they must have to respect our emotions too. I am so disturbed and my wife we are fighting with eachother everyday. i am soo upset.

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
some people have health issues and some other things too, but see what they are doing I am here in canada for the last 5 years and still processing and processing. I am soo frustrated , i can not concentrate on my job, every day every moment i am checking my account. i am getting sick. we have given everything to this country they must have to respect our emotions too. I am so disturbed and my wife we are fighting with eachother everyday. i am soo upset.
Here in Canada since 2009. Have graduated and now working. Been out of Canada for 1 month in last 9 years. Parents of 2 citizen babies.... But still they are taking ages to do the security clearance. Can not do the math... so unfair...

Last edited:

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
I am sorry to hear about all your situation. It has been 10 years for me since I came to Canada and still waiting for ppr. It will come eventually. Hopefully sooooooooon!!!! Let’s hang in there.

Reactions: pakistan1990

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
on

only us left now...
There are a few people left from sep, aug and even July!
I think every one will get Ppr soon and I will be alone here!! I heard today two people with the application in Sep 2015, got ppr!!!!! Do you believe? 2015!!! One year before me...

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
There are a few people left from sep, aug and even July!
I think every one will get Ppr soon and I will be alone here!! I heard today two people with the application in Sep 2015, got ppr!!!!! Do you believe? 2015!!! One year before me...
that is only 30 mths. I saw 32 months and still BGIP in this website forum.... and wait, that was two months ago. so 34 months now...

Last edited:

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
yes. cic imagine us as bad people and sacrifice our personal life security to their imagined "national security".