+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
I'm here like you. Sep 22 applicant.
I got AINP after 2 years (international student category as I graduated and moved out from ON). While my AINP was in process, people got their PR thing in 10-12 months. Now we are at 18-20 months. When I just got the AINP, people started to get theirs in 4-6 months, even less time for self strategic category. Really unfair....
Me too, I waited 9 month for Ontario Masters PNP, only happened in 2016, sooner or later, the standard is always 3 months, then 4 months for a work permit. Every time I have an interview, I have to explain clearly what is implied status and why I am able to work legally. Still, interviewers thought I was bullshitting and told me they never heard about implied status, they have to see the work permit. People are paying for their inefficiency!

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Me too, I waited 9 month for Ontario Masters PNP, only happened in 2016, sooner or later, the standard is always 3 months, then 4 months for a work permit. Every time I have an interview, I have to explain clearly what is implied status and why I am able to work legally. Still, interviewers thought I was bullshitting and told me they never heard about implied status, they have to see the work permit. People are paying for their inefficiency!
Yeah, I got rejected from company like Imperial Oil just because of my implied PGWP status. People are paying with career because of their inefficieny.

IZZY2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
The rain has stopped I guess but no drop here. Waiting for another day, week, month or a decade. Who knows....!!!