+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
September 12 applicant here. Just called the IRCC and they confirmed that my background check (including secuirity) is in progress and I might hear back from IRCC anytime regarding the next step. The agent was really helpful.
Did IRCC extend your upfront medical exam ??

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
In ECAS , it's say " Medical received " ?? If yes I think IRCC extended your medical exam
My ECAS status shows the following:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 12, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 14, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 15, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on February 1, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
My ECAS status shows the following:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 12, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 14, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 15, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on February 1, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Yeah I think they extended ME . What about your medical status in CIC account ?

vis9486

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018( upfront)
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
September 12 applicant here. Just called the IRCC and they confirmed that my background check (including secuirity) is in progress and I might hear back from IRCC anytime regarding the next step. The agent was really helpful.
So your background check start in process. Is it change in MYCIC?

rickeywr

Dec 11, 2013
Immigration officer went to my friend's employee place to check if he is working or not. does this happen to anyone else? this is strange because after PNP ("after 18 months") federal still checks employment status. currently he is not in canada due to emergency he has to go to home country for few months.
Is your friend a Bcpnp application? because I read old post that Bcpnp officer still check employment even in the federal stage, if your friend is from BC, so the immigration officer may from Bcpnp officer not from CIC. BTW, what is your friend's noc?

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
I don't know if IRCC didn't extend your ME or not , before it's say " PASSED" right ?
Yes, before that it was "Passed". To be honest, I am not worrying much about the medical exam. I haven't left canada after applying for the PR. So, I firmly believe they will extend it. Even they don't extend that, I can do another medical test. Let's see what happens next!!!

Reactions: qweasd123

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Is your friend a Bcpnp application? because I read old post that Bcpnp officer still check employment even in the federal stage, if your friend is from BC, so the immigration officer may from Bcpnp officer not from CIC. BTW, what is your friend's noc?
shaggy2412 is BCPNP applicant so I think his friend is BCPNP applicant too. Let's see

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Yes, before that it was "Passed". To be honest, I am not worrying much about the medical exam. I haven't left canada after applying for the PR. So, I firmly believe they will extend it. Even they don't extend that, I can do another medical test. Let's see what happens next!!!
Yeah with upfront medicals you wouldn’t know until the very end. Sometimes they accept it, sometimes they don’t. A buddy of mine, August 5th applicant, got a re medical request when the rest received PPR emails.