+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi guys

I applied for paper based pr application in may 2017(inland). I added my husband too in this application, he is backhome. We are planning to apply for express entry as i heard we can apply in 2 different streams at same time.

My question is that will the same medical be valid for express entry and paper based pr. In express entry we do upfront medical. So, can i use the medical which i wil b doing for express entry in paper based application as well. And Is thr anything which we have to mention to doctor for this?

Thanks in advance

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Yes you can submit same meds in different applications.you should apply asap as u have valid pccs are also available.you can ask for 2 copies.

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi guys

I applied for paper based pr application in may 2017(inland). I added my husband too in this application, he is backhome. We are planning to apply for express entry as i heard we can apply in 2 different streams at same time.

My question is that will the same medical be valid for express entry and paper based pr. In express entry we do upfront medical. So, can i use the medical which i wil b doing for express entry in paper based application as well. And Is thr anything which we have to mention to doctor for this?

Thanks in advance
All you need is to scan acknolwedgement ( recipt)_ from doctor... scan it and send CSE and upload it for express entry and send the same scanned copy to paper based using Case specific enquiry. I already did on september 10.. express entry medical is already passed. paper base will take its time as usual

simarjas

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
jagraon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
31-17-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
6-09-2017
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Interview........
Today,again dry day.

Yi Yung Joo

Sep 16, 2015
Very happy to have MR request today !!! (Application received by July 27)

By the way, I got upfront Medical 10 days ago and update my upfront through "Case specific Enquiry" (It does not seem like my upfront is reflected on my CIC.

Is it OK just do nothing but wait? any one can advise me what I am supposed to do?

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
JULY 12th Inland Applicant here.
I never got the medical request and today in my CIC
It shows that they reviewing the results of your medical exam!!
Any idea? Anyone else ?

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
All you need is to scan acknolwedgement ( recipt)_ from doctor... scan it and send CSE and upload it for express entry and send the same scanned copy to paper based using Case specific enquiry. I already did on september 10.. express entry medical is already passed. paper base will take its time as usual
Do we have to give some explanation on case specific enquiry form?

Thanks

Joe_L

Sep 18, 2017
Very happy to have MR request today !!! (Application received by July 27)

By the way, I got upfront Medical 10 days ago and update my upfront through "Case specific Enquiry" (It does not seem like my upfront is reflected on my CIC.

Is it OK just do nothing but wait? any one can advise me what I am supposed to do?
What's your medical status ?

ainp24

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
14th july no medical yet. called cic today morning, the agent said stay patient hopefully you'll get it soon. i don't know what to say about it lol

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
14th july no medical yet. called cic today morning, the agent said stay patient hopefully you'll get it soon. i don't know what to say about it lol
JULY 12th Inland Applicant here.
I never got the medical request and today in my CIC
It shows that they reviewing the results of your medical exam!!
I don't know what they are doing o_O

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hi
I m aug 2 Ainp candidate got my medical 10 mins ago :):):):):)