+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I did an upfront Medical on August 14. I passed it on September 6. BGIP on December 15. I am positive that your security check is completed as well. Hang in there...:)
Best Of luck. I have a question for you , I am sept 2016 inland applicant , did upfront and do we still get medical request after submitting upfront ?? I haven’t got medical request again as all the apppicants of sept , oct got medical .

t_Addy.

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Best Of luck. I have a question for you , I am sept 2016 inland applicant , did upfront and do we still get medical request after submitting upfront ?? I haven’t got medical request again as all the apppicants of sept , oct got medical .
No you don't get a medical request if you do an upfront medical. You are good.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hello all,

I applied in January 2017 (inland, paper-based), bit my question is to those who got MRs and maybe DMs/PPRs already.

Did any of you get an MR, DM or PPR without your background status changing to Not Applicable? Did it read "we are processing your background check" all the time for anyone?

Thanks!

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
The new timeline is 18months months from the day they acknowledged receipt of your application for PNP. So if you acknowledgement of receipt was July 28, 2016 PPR should be approximately January 28, 2018. +\- a few days. I hope this helps. This applies for July applicants and maybe August.

on their website, "These processing times only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete application. It does not include the time it takes for the province or territory to process the nomination certificate." I think it should be date they received the application other than the date they sent us AOR.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
on their website, "These processing times only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete application. It does not include the time it takes for the province or territory to process the nomination certificate." I think it should be date they received the application other than the date they sent us AOR.
You are right . The day they get applications + 18 months