+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Vwem

Dec 17, 2017
Is there any other July applicant with BG still N/A or is just me?:( I am July 25 2016,so worried about BG check
Try send a case specific inquiry through CIC port asking about the status of your file and if there is any reason it's still N/A and if there is any other information you can provide and mention you are nearing the 18 month processing time. It might help!

ainp24

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
Happy New Year Guys! i’ve got the e’mail for Passport Request jan 2,2018, i’m july 6,applicant... Hang on there, your’s Next! just think positive and keep on Praying! Stay safe and Godbless...
congratulations, sooo happy for you!! When did u get the medical request and when did bg check get into process? Thanks!!

t_Addy.

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Hi Guys,
I called CIC this morning regarding something and I asked the rep to check up on my PR application since I had him on the phone already. He said my security check has been completed with no issues. He also said that there is a note on my file to be reviewed this week that I should get a response soon. Hang in there guys, we will be getting PPR soon. July 13 Applicant.

ainp24

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
Hi Guys,
I called CIC this morning regarding something and I asked the rep to check up on my PR application since I had him on the phone already. He said my security check has been completed with no issues. He also said that there is a note on my file to be reviewed this week that I should get a response soon. Hang in there guys, we will be getting PPR soon. July 13 Applicant.
When did you receive MR? I'm July 14 applicant. The officer on call told me the same thing. He never talked anything about security though. He told me to wait until end of January and I should hear something by then, that's what he told me.

Reactions: Vizskywalker

Vizskywalker

Oct 27, 2014
Sep 6 hoping for PPR next month.

DId any August or Sep applicants call CIC to check PR application

and any august and sep have BGIP?

t_Addy.

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
When did you receive MR? I'm July 14 applicant. The officer on call told me the same thing. He never talked anything about security though. He told me to wait until end of January and I should hear something by then, that's what he told me.
I did an upfront Medical on August 14. I passed it on September 6. BGIP on December 15. I am positive that your security check is completed as well. Hang in there...:)

Vizskywalker

Oct 27, 2014
They are saying wait till March
If the rest of july and some aug get ppr this month (oct 2017 mr batch)

then i am thinking rest of aug and some sep (nov 2017 mr group ) could possibly get PPR next month.

jajaja i am bein optimistic, if u guys realize yesterday the rest of sep 2017 mr batch got the ppr jsut small amount that was left.

Aug 12 already reported BGIP before holidays, so im thinking next few days rest of aug then sep will have bgip thats why i hope for ppr next month

but who knows this is just my thinking cic might prove me wrong...

Reactions: Marlon18