+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
I just found scary thing the other forum. 32-months for Federal PR process. Still no PPR. It is really scary for me.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-december-2015-cic-applicants.385234/page-492

if same thing happens to me. What I have to do?
I'm SINP-closedWP- I can't work for single employer for 32-months.
My spouse is eligible for EE.

guys any suggestions please.
just bear in mind, that those with long processing times have probably got a Security Screening, which can take a year to process. If you apply under a different stream you might still get the security screening, just because they red flagged you for some reason. But until you reach 18 months, nobody is able to tell whether you are under the screening or not.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
just bear in mind, that those with long processing times have probably got a Security Screening, which can take a year to process. If you apply under a different stream you might still get the security screening, just because they red flagged you for some reason. But until you reach 18 months, nobody is able to tell whether you are under the screening or not.
my friend please explain me what is red flags in PR processing?
SS depends upon our nationality?

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
my friend please explain me what is red flags in PR processing?
SS depends upon our nationality?
no one really 100% knows what triggers Security Screening (SS). It can be either random selection, or you can be red flagged if you are from a certain country that has relation to terrorism, or if your travel history includes such countries. Or if your work experience relates to something serious like military, certain government positions, etc.
When you look at Security Screening trackers (you can google it), you will see that most people who undergo SS are mostly from Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, some African countries, some from Russia, Belarus.

Reactions: avm

VAIOIVAN

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
25-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
Med's Request
19-03-2018
Med's Done....
08-04-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
18-09-2018
do you know what this Pre-Screen means? And when did you get the notes? Mine are from April
Should be normal security screening. I got this notes May 15.

Reactions: lileka

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
no one really 100% knows what triggers Security Screening (SS). It can be either random selection, or you can be red flagged if you are from a certain country that has relation to terrorism, or if your travel history includes such countries. Or if your work experience relates to something serious like military, certain government positions, etc.
When you look at Security Screening trackers (you can google it), you will see that most people who undergo SS are mostly from Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, some African countries, some from Russia, Belarus.
thanks my friend. Good information

Reactions: lileka

dnemfvn

Jul 29, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
It's beginning of a month and I hope and assume that something good news will come from next week as good news usually rain on the first and second week for pnp applicants. Let's hope guys!

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
PPR today at 9:58 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats, bro!

Manitobadude

May 28, 2018
PPR I am a February 09 guy, my country does not require passport can i go to the border now, it says i still need to send copy of my passport

Reactions: Dean11