Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
I guess then not yet.

My file location was "PS-SEC-PENDING". And my security check start 5 month later after my file location becomes "PS -MEDS PENDING".

By the way, not everyone need security check
PS-SEC-PENDING was after PS- MEDS PENDING?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Hi Guys

I am Jan 6 2016 applicant,

today I check my ECAS, that changed a lot

1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 17, 2016.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 18, 2016.
  4. We started processing your application on March 18, 2016.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on January 7, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on May 25, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Initially until yesterday
That is
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 17, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on March 18, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Any idea?

PS: I am Chinese, single, AINP inland.

Yesterday morning, I noticed my account shows "Update", and after 1 min, that changed back to "Submitted"
30-months for Federal PR processing.........this is too horrible.............
Your process struck at SS?
why it is taking too longtime?
How many times you given Medicals?
How many times you extended WP?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
32 months here and still waiting
33 months for me now. just hope they will send me PPR soon after they request a copy of my new passport. Anyone has similar experience?
after looking your timelines I really shocked?
you guys are still working in Canada for the employer who supported for PNP? or Left to your home countries?
What wrong with your processing?

your suggestions wiil help us.

aviana

Oct 4, 2016
Hi Guys

I am Jan 6 2016 applicant,

today I check my ECAS, that changed a lot

3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 18, 2016.
  4. We started processing your application on March 18, 2016.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on January 7, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on May 25, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Initially until yesterday
That is
  3. We started processing your application on March 18, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Any idea?

PS: I am Chinese, single, AINP inland.

Yesterday morning, I noticed my account shows "Update", and after 1 min, that changed back to "Submitted"
Just to tell you about the update that I also had on my account yesterday they said don't look at that.So I don't understand why do we have online account

aviana

Oct 4, 2016
you guys are still working in Canada for the employer who supported for PNP? or Left to your home countries?

I'm with the same employer and now I have to apply for 3rd OBWP

nocomments

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018

Nothing wrong. They just want to put us through this so they have more people to deal with refugees...
Luckily I'm under master stream and i don't need my employer to sponsor me. So i got to keep my full time job here, but my work permit is expiring on July 13. No sure if i'll get PPR before that. sigh

aviana

Oct 4, 2016
Nothing wrong. They just want to put us through this so they have more people to deal with refugees...
Luckily I'm under master stream and i don't need my employer to sponsor me. So i got to keep my full time job here, but my work permit is expiring on July 13. No sure if i'll get PPR before that. sigh
My work permit expires on June 13 so I'm waiting till Monday if nothing happens I'm sending application

nocomments

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
On one of the multiple calls with IRCC, they told me refugees are their top priority and I can do nothing rather than just wait

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
My work permit expires on June 13 so I'm waiting till Monday if nothing happens I'm sending application
If same thing happens to me what I have to do?
Now I'm at 11-months processing time. Medicals done. Eligibilty, criniminality passed. BG Check in-process
currently, I'm working on closed WP. In SINP , BOWP is not possible. Working with same employer for longer time(32-months) is not possible for me.
my spouse is eligible in EE.

After watching your timelines it is really scary for me.

guys please help me, what I have to do

dqlmy01

Mar 22, 2017
30-months for Federal PR processing.........this is too horrible.............
Your process struck at SS?
why it is taking too longtime?
How many times you given Medicals?
How many times you extended WP?
They always say I am in SS since April 2017, and I have no idea about it,
The agent told me you file is perfect right now, nothing missing,
you do not need to provide anything for now, but you need to wait,

They extended my Medical since my initial MR is expired Jan. 2018