Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-06-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Waiting
I also received this kind of email after sending my Info Sheet thru CSE Webform, but still my acct does not mention "medical received or passed". I sent it thru CSE Webform last March 2, 2018.
App received: Jan 9 '17
MR: Feb. 12 '18
Meds done: March 1 '18

I used webform to submit my e-Medical information sheet on March 3, 2018. This is how I submitted the IRCC webform:

Applicant Information
Name of applicant: SAKIB, *********
Email address: ******@ualberta.ca
DOB of applicant: yyyy-mm-dd
Country of birth: **********
Client ID number: ********
File number: EP00******
Telephone number: 780*******
Mobile number: 587*******
Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Provincial Nominee

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer: SAKIB, ********
Relationship to applicant: Applicant
Email address: ******@ualberta.ca
Telephone number: 780*******
Mobile number: 587*******
Consultant ICCRC number: (left blank)

Enquiry:
I am submitting confirmation of my Medical Completion from CIC Panel Physician

Today got a reply email from an agent from CIC as follows:
Good day ********* Sakib,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the proof of medical examination. We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Carmelina, Agent 4164
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Rabjakg

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Nomination.....
June 2016
Hey guys,

Is there a way CIC would call employer to verify my employment after I passed medical exam?

Thanks
I dont think so....my friend got fired from his job 3 months before his PPR. So i guess they would not bother anymore.

Rabjakg

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Nomination.....
June 2016
Thanks. Will it be a problem if I do up-front medicals ?
No, medicals are valid for a year so just make sure it will not be invalid by the time they request for MR.

gurwindersg

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi
My file recieved by cic on feb 6 2018
MR feb 28 2018
Bgip feb 28 2018
No update yet

During BGIP Do they contact employer to verify job or no

jazz kam

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
App. Filed.......
January 09,2017
AOR Received.
March 06,2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
February 13,2018
Passport Req..
April 12,2018
LANDED..........
May 03,2018
I also received this kind of email after sending my Info Sheet thru CSE Webform, but still my acct does not mention "medical received or passed". I sent it thru CSE Webform last March 2, 2018.
App received: Jan 9 '17
MR: Feb. 12 '18
Meds done: March 1 '18
What is your ECAS status ???
does it say anything about medical ?

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
Not yet..

I sent a second IRCC Webform with the updated eMedical Info sheet from clinic with date of submission on Mar 6, 2018 and got a reply from a different agent on Mar 14, 2018 which was similar to previous reply with a change in one line saying:

"We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the received by the responsible office."
Hi guys, I have the same problem. Got a second MR, this time with a new IME + filled name etc. Does anyone know how much time it can take to connect my medical exam (which I did in the meantime berween the first and second MR and my doctor already submitted to IRCC) with my account when I sent it via IRCC webform? What is the delay?

DIANEPH

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-06-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Waiting
What is your ECAS status ???
does it say anything about medical ?
Hi Jazz Kam. In ecas it says nothing about my medical despite having done my medical on March 1 and on March 2 I have uploaded thru cse webform the Info Sheet given to me at the Clinic.

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017
I had the same issue. It seems there was an error on the medical request for almost every one who got medical request on Feb 28 because the forms were not properly generated and had no IME, my status changed to you do not need a medical after my initial medical request from feb 28 and I got another medical request on March 12 which had all the details of my application. So they would most likely send you another request for medical. Since you already did your medical, your best bet is to send CIC a copy of your e medical information sheet via CSE.
Hi, could you please send me the link of CSE for uploading the copy of medical exam done.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Any update ??
I called them and they told me to wait. I also made an appointment with my clinic to get a confirmation letter, as they did not give me anything at all after I did my medical.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Ask your client to provide you e-medical information sheet.
They don't do e-medical, that's the problem. I am asking them for a confirmation letter, and that is not going over easily.

Kaysolo

Jul 10, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017 (MPNP), 13-12-2017 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
IELTS 26-06-2018; ADR 26-02-2019
Nomination.....
17-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
IELTS Request
26-06-2018
Med's Request
MR- 04-04-2019, PAL 30-03-2019
Med's Done....
11-04-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
Thats not true. Its a paper based application and that too from Dec 2017. Its completely unheard of getting MR a month after AOR considering your application is processed in Canada VO. Please dont give false hopes. It unfolds as below.

CIO- Nova Scotia Sydney facility::::
  • Application submitted (AS) (Application can be linked 3-5 days later to your mycic account)
  • AOR received [1-3 months from AS]
**********Application is moved off shelf and put in processing queue**********
  • ECAS shows in process
  • System generated Reminder email to submitted RPRF, PCCs and updated Sch A form (If you havent submitted RPRF, pay that and can confirm receipt 2-3 weeks later by using RPRF recepit number to login in GCKey) [3-4 months from AOR]
  • Another request to resubmit Sch A (may or may not depending on gaps identified by agent/officer). This time its from actual officer processing your file. His initials can be found at the bottom of letter. [3-5 months from Reminder email]
  • Background check updates to Not Applicable [same day - 3 weeks following submission as long as officer is satisfied with your updated documentation]
************Eligibility and Criminality is done****************

• Medical request is issued [2-3 months from previous step]
  • You complete medicals
  • You submit medicals via CSE or if you did eMedical then it shows passed/received in ecas [same day - 3 weeks]
**********************Medical is done********************************

CPC - Ottawa facility::::
  • Background check goes into in progress status [same day - 2 weeks from medical passing date]
  • Decision made [2-4 or more depending on your history]
  • PPR [Not sure, but it seems few weeks]
  • You send passports
  • Received stamped visas and COPR [ 2-3 weeks from passport submission]
vpkasbek, thanks for the info

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Thats not true. Its a paper based application and that too from Dec 2017. Its completely unheard of getting MR a month after AOR considering your application is processed in Canada VO. Please dont give false hopes. It unfolds as below.

CIO- Nova Scotia Sydney facility::::
  • Application submitted (AS) (Application can be linked 3-5 days later to your mycic account)
  • AOR received [1-3 months from AS]
**********Application is moved off shelf and put in processing queue**********
  • ECAS shows in process
  • System generated Reminder email to submitted RPRF, PCCs and updated Sch A form (If you havent submitted RPRF, pay that and can confirm receipt 2-3 weeks later by using RPRF recepit number to login in GCKey) [3-4 months from AOR]
  • Another request to resubmit Sch A (may or may not depending on gaps identified by agent/officer). This time its from actual officer processing your file. His initials can be found at the bottom of letter. [3-5 months from Reminder email]
  • Background check updates to Not Applicable [same day - 3 weeks following submission as long as officer is satisfied with your updated documentation]
************Eligibility and Criminality is done****************

• Medical request is issued [2-3 months from previous step]
  • You complete medicals
  • You submit medicals via CSE or if you did eMedical then it shows passed/received in ecas [same day - 3 weeks]
**********************Medical is done********************************

CPC - Ottawa facility::::
  • Background check goes into in progress status [same day - 2 weeks from medical passing date]
  • Decision made [2-4 or more depending on your history]
  • PPR [Not sure, but it seems few weeks]
  • You send passports
  • Received stamped visas and COPR [ 2-3 weeks from passport submission]

This is so great! Would you mind of sharing the link regarding the above timelines?

Abhishek92

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I called them and they told me to wait. I also made an appointment with my clinic to get a confirmation letter, as they did not give me anything at all after I did my medical.
Okk..
I have same case i did upfront on january 27 and submitted e medical to ircc. They received it on Feb 28 after that ircc requested MR on feb 28 and march12.
I dont know what to do now....

jazz kam

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
App. Filed.......
January 09,2017
AOR Received.
March 06,2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
February 13,2018
Passport Req..
April 12,2018
LANDED..........
May 03,2018
Hi Jazz Kam. In ecas it says nothing about my medical despite having done my medical on March 1 and on March 2 I have uploaded thru cse webform the Info Sheet given to me at the Clinic.
Hi DIANEPH, did you call your doctor weather they sent your medicals to CIC ? it shouldn't take that long as i did my e-medical on Feb 14,2018 and it got passed on Feb 22,2018