+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Hello,

CIC received my application on June 2017.I am inland applicant and applied for Permanent Residency through Paper based process (Provincial Nominee Program). I have a doubt regarding medicals. I heard that we can't do up-front medicals anymore for the paper based applicants after December 2016. Is that true? Can I do up-front medicals or else Do I need to wait for the medical request Email from the CIC.
Hi krg,

I am not applicant from AINP, but the website in AINP clearly states this: "Do not have a medical check until IRCC asks you to get one. Instructions on how to take the medical examination will be sent to you after you submit your application to IRCC."

Hope this helps.

100hahaha

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys, I am a jan 2017 applicant who has requested MR still. Upfront was submitted in last Nov. I called CIC so many times to verify it. They kept saying they got medical files but not assessed yet. I think unfortjnately the upfront made this complicated situation. So worried if i get ppr too late.

Abhishek92

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, I am a jan 2017 applicant who has requested MR still. Upfront was submitted in last Nov. I called CIC so many times to verify it. They kept saying they got medical files but not assessed yet. I think unfortjnately the upfront made this complicated situation. So worried if i get ppr too late.
When you got the MR ??

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello,

CIC received my application on June 2017.I am inland applicant and applied for Permanent Residency through Paper based process (Provincial Nominee Program). I have a doubt regarding medicals. I heard that we can't do up-front medicals anymore for the paper based applicants after December 2016. Is that true? Can I do up-front medicals or else Do I need to wait for the medical request Email from the CIC.
yes you can do upfront medical if your application has not passed 11 months. It will be beneficial to your application but if your processing has passed 11 months than do wait for the request.

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello,

yes you can do upfront medical if your application has not passed 11 months. It will be beneficial to your application but if your processing has passed 11 months than do wait for the request.

shreyansh

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Prince Albert
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
13-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello,

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi, did your medical show up as passed on your mycic account

I used webform to submit my e-Medical information sheet on March 3, 2018. This is how I submitted the IRCC webform:

Applicant Information
Name of applicant: SAKIB, *********
Email address: ******@ualberta.ca
DOB of applicant: yyyy-mm-dd
Country of birth: **********
Client ID number: ********
File number: EP00******
Telephone number: 780*******
Mobile number: 587*******
Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Provincial Nominee

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer: SAKIB, ********
Relationship to applicant: Applicant
Email address: ******@ualberta.ca
Telephone number: 780*******
Mobile number: 587*******
Consultant ICCRC number: (left blank)

Enquiry:
I am submitting confirmation of my Medical Completion from CIC Panel Physician

Today got a reply email from an agent from CIC as follows:
Good day ********* Sakib,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the proof of medical examination. We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Carmelina, Agent 4164
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Mar 13, 2018
I did it the same way yesterday. Did you got any message after sumbitting it except the one from CEC ? I got the thank u msg from CEC but did you got any message after that or just this email you posted a proof for ?
Thank u

Mar 13, 2018
account
I did it the same way yesterday. Did you got any message after sumbitting it except the one from CEC ? I got the thank u msg from CEC but did you got any message after that or just this email you posted a proof for ?

Trndeep

Feb 16, 2018
Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
App. Filed.......
12/01/2017
AOR Received.
19/04/2017
File Transfer...
23/05/2017
Med's Request
11/12/2017
Med's Done....
14/01/2018
Hi Guys
Anyone whose file is at Sydney, Australia Visa office?
Thanks

RaviRaval

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello all my Time line is below pls give your opinion.

I applied for SINP nomination Program
I received my nomination on 28 Nov 2017
Than i send all documents(PCC also) with application fess to CIC on date 20 Dec 2017
I received AOR From CIC on 13 Feb 2018.
Now i check my status on line using my UCI number it is "In Process"
Now what is next ???
When i get next update and i get visa or not?
Pls tell me your answer pls

Ainp2pr

Feb 12, 2018

Than i send all documents(PCC also) with application fess to CIC on date 20 Dec 2017
Now what is next ???
Hello sry I did not see the year of applying... as this thread is for 2017 jan and feb i gave the info. (by you should receive your medicals anytime).
Gud luck.

Last edited:

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Hello... you should receive your medicals anytime. Gud luck.
Thats not true. Its a paper based application and that too from Dec 2017. Its completely unheard of getting MR a month after AOR considering your application is processed in Canada VO. Please dont give false hopes. It unfolds as below.

CIO- Nova Scotia Sydney facility::::
  • Application submitted (AS) (Application can be linked 3-5 days later to your mycic account)
  • AOR received [1-3 months from AS]
**********Application is moved off shelf and put in processing queue**********
  • ECAS shows in process
  • System generated Reminder email to submitted RPRF, PCCs and updated Sch A form (If you havent submitted RPRF, pay that and can confirm receipt 2-3 weeks later by using RPRF recepit number to login in GCKey) [3-4 months from AOR]
  • Another request to resubmit Sch A (may or may not depending on gaps identified by agent/officer). This time its from actual officer processing your file. His initials can be found at the bottom of letter. [3-5 months from Reminder email]
  • Background check updates to Not Applicable [same day - 3 weeks following submission as long as officer is satisfied with your updated documentation]
************Eligibility and Criminality is done****************

• Medical request is issued [2-3 months from previous step]
  • You complete medicals
  • You submit medicals via CSE or if you did eMedical then it shows passed/received in ecas [same day - 3 weeks]
**********************Medical is done********************************

CPC - Ottawa facility::::
  • Background check goes into in progress status [same day - 2 weeks from medical passing date]
  • Decision made [2-4 or more depending on your history]
  • PPR [Not sure, but it seems few weeks]
  • You send passports
  • Received stamped visas and COPR [ 2-3 weeks from passport submission]

RaviRaval

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017

Now what is next ???

Reactions: rabrakha